Wangaratta Kennel & Obedience Dog Club

Lovewyre

i know this is a stupid question but would anyone know if there are any italian greyhounds entered a friend of mine wonts to come and and check them out but its a far trip so i just thought someone might know thanx

Edited by troop

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is a stupid question but would anyone know if there are any italian greyhounds entered a friend of mine wonts to come and and check them out but its a far trip so i just thought someone might know thanx

Suggest ring the show sec and ask her. :laugh: :D :D :(

Just a note to all - I am Quarantined here as half my dogs are down with Kennel Cough caught at KCC Park 2 weekends ago. You might think twice about heading up if you have young pups, like I do (mine are only 1 week old!!), or don't want a monster vet bill to match mine. :D

Have fun and good luck to all. I'll see you all sometime in August.

Regards

Edited by Bohunt

How wet was it at Wang today? So far I think we've had 15mm and we're about an hour away.

Does anyone know where the group 5 ring will be?

it has rained most of the day and is still raining, grp 5 is in ring 4, closest to the river. From the club house down it is ring 1, ring 2, a place to set up gazebo's in the middle then ring 3, then ring 4. I went down at lunch time and saved a couple of spots in the middle bit, so we will be able to see all rings. I got so wet I had to go home and change before heading back to work! Even if it doesn't rain it will be wet under foot.

Feonix won bitch CC :) But, that's probably not the sort of results you were talking about :happydance:

BIG 6 was the Akita

RUBIG 6 was the Rottweiler

BPIG 6 was the mini schnauzer

JIG 6 was the mini schnauzer

That's all I can remember :thumbsup: