What Does Your Dog Do That Makes You Laugh?

this isn't the right place to write this, but I just had to share and didn't want to make a new thread..I actually told my little girl this morning to not bark with her mouth full!

:confused:

Charlie gets told that quite a bit too. He barks when he is snoozy too... I have to tell him to just sleep.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It always makes me laugh when Chip dog is sleep barking or having dreams where he is obviously chasing something. He lies on his side and his little legs move so fast. I'm sure they go faster in his dreams then in real life :confused:

It's also quite funny when my two play chasy up the hallway into the lounge room. The hallway is tiles and the lounge is the only room with carpet. Kiesha will chase Chip all the way down the hall, through the kitchen and dining rooms and back up the hallway to the lounge where he finally has some traction because there is carpet. Most of the time poor little Chips legs are going so fast, but he's not moving very far because he slips on the tiles. It also makes him look like a bunny rabbit with his ears flying in the wind.

Just his face and how hard he tries to move on the tiles when Kiesha first barks and starts chasing him is priceless!

When Archer gets off a lounge chair he doesn't just jump off, he always has to slide his front half off first, then stretch his back out while his back legs are still on top of the chair, then slowly slide forward until his back legs fall onto the floor. :confused:

OMG Macka, Archie does this too !! Sometimes he stays in that position just watching what's going on around him. Front legs on floor, back legs still up on the couch.

When Archer gets off a lounge chair he doesn't just jump off, he always has to slide his front half off first, then stretch his back out while his back legs are still on top of the chair, then slowly slide forward until his back legs fall onto the floor. :confused:

OMG Macka, Archie does this too !! Sometimes he stays in that position just watching what's going on around him. Front legs on floor, back legs still up on the couch.

Must be a lab trait, Mason does it too, OH finds it hilarious!

When Archer gets off a lounge chair he doesn't just jump off, he always has to slide his front half off first, then stretch his back out while his back legs are still on top of the chair, then slowly slide forward until his back legs fall onto the floor. :laugh:

my GSP does this too :confused:

it's always a good laugh when I see Emmy pulling out her huge hippo stuff toy (we bought it for her when we got her... Mr Hippo was her companion home and sleeping buddy in the bathroom in the daytime)... the thing is huge!

She will pull him every metre... sit down have a break.. then continue pulling. sometimes, she will curl up next to him for a quick nap before continuing pulling him from the bathroom to the living room... and then back again.

There are soooo many funny things that Dexter does. Or at least things that I find funny :smashpc:

Most recently he got out of bed before me and was making such a racket - came back in the bedroom and was very upset so I followed him out to discover a foriegn cat in his kennel (which he doesn't use) - despite being 36 kilos and very scary he wasn't going after it until he had the all clear - which I gave him and then he sped outside to scare it away. Very big wus :(

But my favourite thing is that I get up early five days a week and if i turn on the light i get the dirtiest look in the world - so i stumble around in the dark so my darling puppy can get a few more minutes sleep before his walk!!!!

He is also a fan of Zoomies - he has a track around the coffee table, down the passage, out the dog door, around the backyard, back through the dog door, flies down the passage and launches from a fair distance onto the couch :laugh:

I could go on for hours...

When Archer gets off a lounge chair he doesn't just jump off, he always has to slide his front half off first, then stretch his back out while his back legs are still on top of the chair, then slowly slide forward until his back legs fall onto the floor. :whip:

my GSP does this too :smashpc:

HAHA! :(

Can't believe there are others out there!

Yes, sometimes he does the reflective pause while his back legs are still up on the couch, surveying the world for a while. It cracks me up! :laugh:

When Archer gets off a lounge chair he doesn't just jump off, he always has to slide his front half off first, then stretch his back out while his back legs are still on top of the chair, then slowly slide forward until his back legs fall onto the floor. :whip:

my GSP does this too :smashpc:

HAHA! :(

Yes, sometimes he does the reflective pause while his back legs are still up on the couch, surveying the world for a while. It cracks me up! :laugh:

Mason will even carry on watching TV like that for maybe 5 minutes or so at a time? It cannot be very comfy!

When Archer gets off a lounge chair he doesn't just jump off, he always has to slide his front half off first, then stretch his back out while his back legs are still on top of the chair, then slowly slide forward until his back legs fall onto the floor. :D

my GSP does this too :thumbsup:

HAHA! :rofl:

Yes, sometimes he does the reflective pause while his back legs are still up on the couch, surveying the world for a while. It cracks me up! :rofl:

Mason will even carry on watching TV like that for maybe 5 minutes or so at a time? It cannot be very comfy!

:):laugh: :p

My Lab does this too!

Edited by Just love my dogs!

When Archer gets off a lounge chair he doesn't just jump off, he always has to slide his front half off first, then stretch his back out while his back legs are still on top of the chair, then slowly slide forward until his back legs fall onto the floor. :)

Yep so does Tana and what makes me really laugh is when I have a footstool a short distance from the lounge and he slides his fronthalf off and rests his chin/muzzle on the footstool with his front legs on the floor and backlegs still on the lounge and he watches TV in this position sometimes for quite awhile :thumbsup:

He has had me in hysterics these last fews days with the torrential rain we have been having as my backyard is like a swamp and when I let him out to go to the toilet he does these mad zoomies around the soggy yard, jumping into the huge puddles and spraying water everywhere in his wake and he zooms around and around and around at such a speed he is actually sliding across the lawn :rofl: it is just hilarious and cracks me up everytime :rofl: , even though I have to clean up the mess when he has finished as he is normally soaked and covered in mud :laugh:

My dogs are obsessed with car travel...they will get past any open car door or tray back to hitch a ride so I have to tell people to always shut their doors and sometimes windows.

This includes when I get home, usually after picking my daughter up from school, they both always greet me along my driveway and after Emily gets out, she usually dawdles and they use this to their advatage to sneak in.

Numerous times my parents have dropped my boys back home after looking after them for me for a weekend and gone back out to their dual cab to go home and boys are back in there waiting to leave.

It also includes when I'm putting items in the trailer, even if its not hooked up...they will jump in while my back is turned, cause if I'm putting something in I MUST be going somewhere.

Just to keep them happy I usually take them up for school pick up in the afternoon...which is only 2 seconds down the street...might only be a minute trip but they get so excited!

Earl - our bloodhound - oozes - he gets himself on the chair - leans his head on the arm and goes to sleep - his head slowly slides down the side of the chair until it looks like this.....................

post-25263-1275645785_thumb.jpg

I have changed jobs and don't get as much leisurely time with my boy as I used to 12 months ago.

I just love to watch him go for an offleash free run. He looks back at me with that big smile and tongue to side. I am all alone but for the bats, crows, magpies & my lovely jacko. I here myself laugh out loud. Makes me happy to be alive.

I can't help laughing when my Kimmi performs a "sit in" on my computer desk while I'm on the PC. She has numerous tactics at her disposal to ensure attention! :)

desk.jpg

I thought I had it bad when Hugo trys to get on my lap while I'm typing but he's never managed to get on the table. Thats hilarious! :thumbsup::rofl::rofl:

Earl - our bloodhound - oozes - he gets himself on the chair - leans his head on the arm and goes to sleep - his head slowly slides down the side of the chair until it looks like this.....................

post-25263-1275645785_thumb.jpg

OK, I have to come to the Adelaide DOL get togethers now just to meet Earl....he's adorable :champagne: