Canberra Long Weekend

kinsella

Hi Elkie1 and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

That was me who came up and chatted to ILDD while puppy in show was being judged (I missed the decision ILDD, did my Tibetan Mastiff thoughts do any good?)

Congratulations SSM !!! I wish I had known - I would have waited for ABIS judging. Who won?

I have my own brag for today too :D . Magic again was awarded BEST IN GROUP :):):cheer:

Sounds like it was a good day for DOLers :)

Gail

I think ILDD, BMP, Wolfsong and especially Elkie should be in here bragging!

Here's mine - my avatar boy Jadir was BOB and Best Aus Bred in Group today :cheer:

:wave: Here I am :cheer:

My brag for the day is

Best in Group/Junior in Group Best in Show/Junior in Shot today with my 2 and a alf month old elkhound Bond (Halgrove Bondjamesbond :D :rofl::(:wave::wave::cheer:

think you have the age wrong Elkie but huge congrats on your win.

SSM well done.

BMP well done on Magics win yesterday.

Not much from me, 2 reserves with Cooper yesterday, reserve bitch yesterday at 1 show with Sway, today reserve dog with Coop and R/up BOB and bitch CC with Sway

think you have the age wrong Elkie but huge congrats on your win.

SSM well done.

BMP well done on Magics win yesterday.

Not much from me, 2 reserves with Cooper yesterday, reserve bitch yesterday at 1 show with Sway, today reserve dog with Coop and R/up BOB and bitch CC with Sway

Oops missed the 1 in front of the 2 should read 12 and a half months :)

That was me who came up and chatted to ILDD while puppy in show was being judged (I missed the decision ILDD, did my Tibetan Mastiff thoughts do any good?)

Congratulations SSM !!! I wish I had known - I would have waited for ABIS judging. Who won?

ILDD's Tibetan was in the final three for PIS but it went to the Smooth Collie. ABIS went to the Golden.

Go Magic, he's a handsome young man!

Hi everyone

another doler brag here. My shih tzu girl went best of breed, shortlisted for best in group / puppy in group and was in the final 3 for puppy in show. Bronte was handled in show by her co-owner and by me for group.

Congrats to all the winners. Your dogs all looked wonderful in the ring.

Edited by bel

I think ILDD, BMP, Wolfsong and especially Elkie should be in here bragging!

Here's mine - my avatar boy Jadir was BOB and Best Aus Bred in Group today :cheer:

Woo Hoo! Fantastic guys! :):):cheer:

I'd been checking all afternoon after getting home and there hadn't been any results. I went to sleep in front of the tele and came in to check and YAHOO, Elkie 1 on a lovely win!!!!!!

Exciting day watching some really lovely dogs, SSm's beautiful boy with his ABIG win and Elkie 1 with BIG. Congratulations to all. :):thumbsup::rofl: :rofl:

Does anyone know the Grp 5 results from yesterday? Please!!!!!

BIG - IIG+ BIS & IIS Corgi Pem bitch

RIG-JIG +RIS & JIS Aussie Shep dog

Baby Bearded

MIG +MIS Collie Rough

PIG+PIS Collie Smooth

ABIG ACD

OIG Bearded Collie

Great day for working dogs. I took the Smooth Collie Pip up to Canberra for a friend and we came away with 3 Puppy in Groups 2 Puppy in Show 1 RUBest in Group and Puppy in Show at the Comb Collie & Sheltie Show.

Cheers Kate

BIG - IIG+ BIS & IIS Corgi Pem bitch

RIG-JIG +RIS & JIS Aussie Shep dog

Baby Bearded

MIG +MIS Collie Rough

PIG+PIS Collie Smooth

ABIG ACD

OIG Bearded Collie

Great day for working dogs. I took the Smooth Collie Pip up to Canberra for a friend and we came away with 3 Puppy in Groups 2 Puppy in Show 1 RUBest in Group and Puppy in Show at the Comb Collie & Sheltie Show.

Cheers Kate

Thanks Kate :laugh:

4 classes in show for the working dogs, wow!

Sunday = Best Puppy In Group and a second look for Best Puppy in Show... Go Indira!!!!!!!

And another congrats to Elkie! I don't think I've ever seen someone so gobsmacked/happy before :o

Thank you again :hug:

YOur puppy looks fantastic and was one of my picks for puppy :cry: