Kepala Photos - June

Evolving

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm ....uploading 88mb to photobucket...this may take some time (and yes, thats after I did a lot of culling!!!).

Pointees, I will apologise in advance as I don't know all the names of the pointers today, so I'll just have them all as a big group - but if you want any (really, if anyone wants any) just pm me and let me know.

Mind you, at this rate its going to be a while before we get there!

Actually now i think of it, my bestie is actually Pip's friend's sister in law Natarsha, I only found that out yesterday! :laugh:

Hey LucyCharzie: I'm confused? You are talking about me yes? which friend of mine? (on facebook?) lol, sorry, i'm lost ;)

Fattima : Lovely pictures! Especially the first one of your two on the agility box thing, and the extreme close-up...lol cute!

Lappiemum: can't wait to see your pics, but if I wanna get there tomorrow, i best be off to bed!

They are really good photos Lappiemum :laugh: I love the one of the Liver and White Pointer, almost flying with those ears! Sorry not sure who that pointer is. I know which ones are Pointees' Pointers and Fattimas Pointers but the others have me stumped who is who!

yes pip i'm talking about you! You know Jess, Klint's OH well Natarsha is Klint's sister.

Ah, I see, yeah Jess is one of my best friends, but we don't see each other all that often. I don't really know Klint's family all that well. Gee, it is a small world isn't it. ;) I wish Natarsha all tha best with the birth...

LM: Great pics so far, can't wait to see more, and I'll see you guys later on, we're definitely coming! :laugh:

They are really good photos Lappiemum :laugh: I love the one of the Liver and White Pointer, almost flying with those ears! Sorry not sure who that pointer is. I know which ones are Pointees' Pointers and Fattimas Pointers but the others have me stumped who is who!

LOL Well the funny one with the ears going everywhere is Max (he is owned by the lady Dale, the lady he was doing bounces with!) His sister is Rose, shes the girl with not much ticking, so shes kinda white with a big patch on her bum!) Rose and Obi are both owned by Wesley :cheer: Obi is the orange boy other than Roki!

Then the last girls that you wont know what Aida, shes the liver girl heavily ticked who likes lots of cuddles and spent most of her day wondering between people who would cuddle her! Gypsy is the orange girl who has lots of photos with a ball in her mouth!!!! Probably because most of the time the ball WAS in her mouth! Both of the girls are owned by me ;)

Thanks for letting me know who was who in the Pointers! They're lovely looking dogs. Hopefully next month i'll come with my ball obcessed and waterbaby golden! Not sure if i'll let her in the water if it's not that warm, we'll just have to see what the weather is like. Most dogs get a run for their money with her always having the ball or at least a toy!

Dad is just a plain collector of junk like his father he never threw anything out either. Males always think they can fix things when they cant. You'd think in a 4 car garage at least one car would be in there, nope never have got any cars in there due to his junk.

Thats bad!! :laugh:

Hey Pointees

Just wondering if you still have the one of Dexter with the purple toy that you showed me at lunch yesterday - would really like another look at it, could you post it please.

Thanks a bunch.

CF.

I do have it, but it didn't turn out at all good. :cry: