Wagga/southern Region Hound Club Shows 25-27 June

poodlefan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely entered. I've been waiting for this show for 6 months. We actually haven't done any shows for 6 months because we've been getting ready for this big move, though we have done judges' training days.

Neil said that he thinks that all the Fauves currently shown will be there except for the one in Tasmania. Can you imagine? I just can't imagine that many Fauves in the ring at one time, I won't know what to do :laugh:

I hope the Fauve people have someone lined up to take photos!

Elkie, will it be Bond's first show after the BIS? You must still be on a high :laugh:

Edited by Diva

I will be there all three days :(

Trisven, your dilemma reminds me of one time I travelled to a 5 show weekend and only entered 3 shows :laugh: The 3 shows I entered were the all breeds, not the specialty :laugh:

Felt like the biggest idiot. :laugh:

Numbers are good, the weather will be perfect, what more can we ask for?

We will be there and very excited that there is another or more foxhound attending. the only thing i am not looking forward to is the uncertain weather - please be sunny, the carting of dog gear, kiddie gear and not being about to store the dogs in the trailer as the ring setup is a bit tight. But it will be great to be at a speciality! Last time I entered I was waddling round 6-7months preggas!!!

:thumbsup: Sorry folks just looked at weather site and it seems it will be Sunny all week with Rain 16 on Friday , Showers 14 Saturday...........

So drag out the Wellies and raincoats just in case...........Oh Dear :o

:thumbsup: Sorry folks just looked at weather site and it seems it will be Sunny all week with Rain 16 on Friday , Showers 14 Saturday...........

So drag out the Wellies and raincoats just in case...........Oh Dear :o

If they're forecasting rain this far out, don't despair.. the BOM folk are rarely that accurate. :cry:

:( Sorry folks just looked at weather site and it seems it will be Sunny all week with Rain 16 on Friday , Showers 14 Saturday...........

So drag out the Wellies and raincoats just in case...........Oh Dear :)

If they're forecasting rain this far out, don't despair.. the BOM folk are rarely that accurate. :)

Lets hope it changes PF it is a terrible ground in the wet.........you have to be careful where you park as last year serveral cars got bogged, the water doesn't seem to flo away just sits around......anyway fingers crossed that it changes. :(

I hope the Fauve people have someone lined up to take photos!

Elkie, will it be Bond's first show after the BIS? You must still be on a high :rofl:

No, we had shows on the weekend (19th and 20th), he was short listed for Junior in Group on the Saturday and went Junior in Group on the Sunday :D And yes, I'm still on a high :o

No, we had shows on the weekend (19th and 20th), he was short listed for Junior in Group on the Saturday and went Junior in Group on the Sunday :D And yes, I'm still on a high :o

:rofl:

Got my numbers yesterday.

Saturday looks like the biggest day. 195 Hounds!! :laugh:

Should be a great weekend for dog watching. :laugh:

Could someone please post list of breed numbers for Saturday????

Could someone please post list of breed numbers for Saturday????

My numbers only came with a group break down, not by breed. If any one has the breed numbers that would be great.