Adelaide Dol Meet

Ravyk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad Ching Ching's surgery went well :p Hopefully she is on the mend now.

YellowGirl - I'll send you the original photos to use as they are quite compressed on here. Glad everyone likes their photos :D

I have now ordered a full studio setup so will be advertising for models for portrait style shoots from August onwards :rofl:

I have now ordered a full studio setup so will be advertising for models for portrait style shoots from August onwards :rofl:

:laugh: Cassie likes this! :laugh:

Great photos everyone, looks like such a fun day, so annoyed I missed out, can't wait til the next one!

Is it okay with you guys if I use some of these shots for next years calendar? ;) . I guess legally the pics belong to Ravyk and SchnauzerBoy, so I definitely need their permission, but if you're the owner of a dog and would prefer his/her picture not be used (as if :rofl: ) please let me know.

you can use any of my photos, just PM for high res shots

Yellowgirl I don't mind if you use Ella's photos, it's up to you and the photographers :laugh:

DBT thanks for informing us on how Ching's surgery went today. I am sure she will be happier and thankful she has you taking such good care of her. She was a calm, quiet girl yesterday who just took everything in.

Why the hell did I think Ching was a boy? Because I'm an idiot, clearly :rofl:

Yellowgirl I don't mind if you use Ella's photos, it's up to you and the photographers :laugh:

DBT thanks for informing us on how Ching's surgery went today. I am sure she will be happier and thankful she has you taking such good care of her. She was a calm, quiet girl yesterday who just took everything in.

Why the hell did I think Ching was a boy? Because I'm an idiot, clearly :rofl:

LOL ! I'm pretty sure she's too relaxed to care !

She is doing great so far with her eyes.Not enjoying the bucket, but enduring it with no complaints.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG i am soooo happy !! I caught Kaching playing with a toy yesterday, and today i watched he gallop around the yard play fighting and trying to wrestle with the other dogs. Heartwarming stuff!! How good will she feel once these stitches are out on Monday and she can be free to move without a bucket on her head!! No one can know what a warm fuzzy feeling this gives me to see her so relaxed :rofl: