Adelaide Dol Meet

Ravyk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! fantastic pics guys! I can't even pick a favourite, some really gorgeous photography there :)

Thanks for taking pics of the 'Snuggle Bug' coats SB, hopefully I'll have them on the website soon :) . And thank you also to everyone who bought a coat, proceeds are going straight to my vet! :vomit:

Madeline and I had a really lovely day :p

Is it okay with you guys if I use some of these shots for next years calendar? :rolleyes: . I guess legally the pics belong to Ravyk and SchnauzerBoy, so I definitely need their permission, but if you're the owner of a dog and would prefer his/her picture not be used (as if :crossfingers: ) please let me know.

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

Such a resigned face! :crossfingers:

DSC_0391.jpg

"Greetings, smaller, scruffier one..."

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0378.jpg

Yes... I realise they are Esky heavy... but she is so pretty! :rolleyes:

The others I got were rubbish, I got one of Ella that would have been fab if she'd been looking at me like she was mere SECONDS earlier :confused:

I want to take Pele home forever!

beautiful pictures everyone.Thankyou :crossfingers:

We just got back home from the vets with Ching. Her surgery went well and she seems happier already, so fingers crossed now for a good recovery and a successful outcome . Poor thing is walking around with her 'bucket head' (literally ,as we have discovered the Chow head & neck is perfectly designed for a bucket with the bottom cut out, and they cope much better with that shape than the cone shape of the elizabethan collars). She looks like a raccoon with all the hair shaved from around her eyes !!

post-34343-1278321212_thumb.jpg

Edited by DBT

DBT, I could not get over what a different Ching there was today than from when you first got him. I sincerely take my hat off to you, you're an absolute hero in my eyes. What a lovely, quiet, calm, old-soul boy.

Is it okay with you guys if I use some of these shots for next years calendar? :love: . I guess legally the pics belong to Ravyk and SchnauzerBoy, so I definitely need their permission, but if you're the owner of a dog and would prefer his/her picture not be used (as if :) ) please let me know.

Hi Yellowgirl,

The pics that I posted of Pele modelling were taken by me, so you are welcome to use them. If you'd like me to send them in original size just PM me and I'll send them :rofl:

Yellowgirl I don't mind if you use Ella's photos, it's up to you and the photographers :)

DBT thanks for informing us on how Ching's surgery went today. I am sure she will be happier and thankful she has you taking such good care of her. She was a calm, quiet girl yesterday who just took everything in.