Adelaide Dol Meet

Ravyk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a lovely afternoon, all the dogs behaved so well,I returned a very tired Jackie Chan to my mother, she loved the stylish coat :laugh:

Yogi has slept all afternoon!

The pups were all very cute and it was great to meet Fran :D

Lovely photos! I love the photos of Esky - she is a really stunning husky, such a pretty pretty girl...

We all had a great time too...I apologise to everyone for my big mouth Luka barking the whole afternoon! :D We're working on the barking thing I promise - but it's a bit of a slow process with him. He loves the sound of his own voice. Right now he's asleep next to me and wuffling in his dreams....even asleep he's still barking! :laugh:

Great photos! I'll put mine up when I get home if they're not too dreadful. Ravlet, what lens did you use? 50mm?

Yup it was a 50mm lens. It was great seeing you too Fran!

Looks like fun.

Sorry I missed it too. Had a severe case of bad hangover :laugh: You would be pleased to know Remy and Jacques were being fantastic hot water bottles all day.

I'll be there next time :D

IMG_2033copy.jpg

I'll steal this one!

Looks like a great day! :laugh:

All ya need's a roast chicken :D :)

*plots* Me thinks I'll come to the next meet and bring some noms... Dad would love me! He's desperate for a red and white BT bitch. He will get one as his next dog! He grew up with them and his heart dog was a red and white, she died way too young.

I think that it was you and your Dad that Pele and I met at the Dogs SA Open Day a couple of years ago at the Bull Terrier Club's stand. He loved Pele :)

Frosty was not the least bit worn out after that, despite doing zoomies with Esky and Asia and others, early on, and zoomies trying to get Pele to join in at the end. And we did two laps of the local oval, and more zoomies after I got the washing in this evening.

I'm knackered and I feel sunburned for some reason.

I've never seen the evil chocolate stuff disappear so quick either. I read mention of mud cake in the set up thread and wonder what happend to that. (Earl?).

I'm still trying to figure out which dog goes with who, and who goes with what nick name.

I didn't think Esky was a shit at all. And certainly not the only dog to try cadge food. Mine included. I admit I haven't spent much time with "Arctic" breeds, so antics of Husky and Lappy are all new to me.

I read mention of mud cake in the set up thread and wonder what happend to that. (Earl?).

No - I actually brought that home again as it didn't get opened - will bring one along to the next meet to make up for it :laugh:

There was heaps of food. I've still got half a bowl of coleslaw, which I will have to eat all by myself because OH doesn't like salad and Akira probably would love it but isn't allowed to have it because of the fact it contains onion.

IMG_2033copy.jpg

I'll steal this one!

All ya need's a roast chicken :laugh: :D

*plots* Me thinks I'll come to the next meet and bring some noms... Dad would love me! He's desperate for a red and white BT bitch. He will get one as his next dog! He grew up with them and his heart dog was a red and white, she died way too young.

I think that it was you and your Dad that Pele and I met at the Dogs SA Open Day a couple of years ago at the Bull Terrier Club's stand. He loved Pele :)

Yeah that would have been him! :) He loved the Bully cuddles he got. Are you going to the next open day?

IMG_2033copy.jpg

I'll steal this one!

All ya need's a roast chicken :D :)

Yeah that would have been him! :) He loved the Bully cuddles he got. Are you going to the next open day?

Most probably. Not sure if the Bull Terrier Club are having a stand. Pele won "Best Tricks" in the pet competition that day, which was truly amazing :) She's not just a pretty face and can do other things beside supervising the BBQ :laugh:

my first post seems to have been eaten. Lemme try again.

Fantastic photos Ravyk.

I really like the terrier action one.

And the one of Frosty woo woo.

And the one of Esky with Nandi standing in Esky's mouth. What characters the pair of them, perfectly captured in photo.