Anyone Keen In Melbourne?

matilda1

Just had a really good look at the website......................

i think I want to move in :eek::rofl:

;)

I second that!

But how about a bush walk? That could be fun - you will just have to pick the right weather for it!LOL

I think a bush walk would be cool!

I can't wait for nicer weather to take the Pointers to Hanging rock again, or a river in Werribee.

we'll be in a blush walk Pointees - just have to book it ahead!LOL

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sounds fun Pointees a Bush walk except would just need to plan it well so its not crappy weather. Oh a river in Werribee? Where's that. Are there any ducks there? Charlotte would love to go in the river!!

Hanging rock is too far i think unfortunately, theres only so far my father will drive me! :)

Edited by LucyCharzie

I would be very interested in doing something with other dogs. I live about an hour from Melbourne (in the direction of Shepparton) but am willing to travel about an hour. Let me know where and when and I'll try and make it if it's not oo far away.

Just had a really good look at the website......................

i think I want to move in :):)

:laugh:

I second that!

But how about a bush walk? That could be fun - you will just have to pick the right weather for it!LOL

I think a bush walk would be cool!

I can't wait for nicer weather to take the Pointers to Hanging rock again, or a river in Werribee.

we'll be in a blush walk Pointees - just have to book it ahead!LOL

Might have to do a day at hanging Rock with others, BBQ lunch, etc.

That sounds fun Pointees a Bush walk except would just need to plan it well so its not crappy weather. Oh a river in Werribee? Where's that. Are there any ducks there? Charlotte would love to go in the river!!

Hanging rock is too far i think unfortunately, theres only so far my father will drive me! :rofl:

LC! If we do a trip to Hanging Rock, if you can get dropped off at my house, or even my work (Sydenham), I can take you and your baby girl in my stationwagon! :laugh: Of course, if we meet at my work, we will have to have coffee first! :thumbsup::rofl:

dobesrock, my boyfriends aunty and uncle live in Shep. Next time I go with them, I'll bring the girls, and we can catch up for a playdate on the way to the familys' house. ;)

I am not familiar with greater Melbourne/Victoria, as I have only lived here for a little over a year... Sometimes I feel like we may as well live in a foreign country!

Is anyone near Glen Iris?

I am not familiar with greater Melbourne/Victoria, as I have only lived here for a little over a year... Sometimes I feel like we may as well live in a foreign country!

Is anyone near Glen Iris?

I have lived in Melbourne all my life and have no idea where Glen Iris is.

I am guessing the east and I am over the west.

The only time i have ever been in south east is only by public transport never been by car and i am certain if i asked mum she'd definately get VERY lost. Dad never drives far, spose one of these days i will get my license. It doesnt help i have a car that mum has taken and drives instead of her own!

Glen Iris is in between Camberwell and Burwood, south-east. Straight down Toorak road from the city.

I seek solice in knowing I am not the only one who doesn't know where places are!

I know neither of them.

the furtherest suburb into the city form the North I know is Parkville and that is becuase I work there.

Me too Evolving, i have no idea where it is either.

I am over north east.

I'm in North East too! :wave:

A social event in Melbourne would be great, we can't all drive all the way to Kepala.

Oh, I love the Hanging Rock idea too!

Did I just contradicted myself with what I just said? :thumbsup:

We'd do hanging rock. Probably with the dog trailer :thumbsup:

There is also the You Yangs in the west, on the way to Geelong. You can take dogs there, and there is a really good climb up the mountain - well marked path, but you should be reasonably fit. And north of us there is Gellibrand Park, just near Bulla. Thats pretty nice, and not too crowded. Easy walk, some areas you can't take dogs but most of it is goo. Gellibrand has BBQs too.

Oh that'll be fun Pointees! Charlotte behaves herself in the car, she lays down and goes to sleep within 5 mins :D

My girls will carry on for a bit, but if we let them sit together while having a coffee first they will be fine. :thumbsup: Alexis is the same, she will lie down or sit there watching the cars behind us (must be a funny sight for those drivers :o ) and April goes from window to window.

Me too Evolving, i have no idea where it is either.

I am over north east.

I'm in North East too! :(

A social event in Melbourne would be great, we can't all drive all the way to Kepala.

Oh, I love the Hanging Rock idea too!

Did I just contradicted myself with what I just said? :D

LOL! :D You did, but we won't tell anyone. :)

Hanging Rock is about a 30 minute drive from Kepala.

This place is Pram and dog friendly! :thumbsup:

http://www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/1park_display.cfm?park=72

This one is also Pram, dog and horse friendly. :o :D

Has baby changing rooms too.

http://www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/1park_display.cfm?park=220

Another Pram and dog friendly one, with baby changing rooms.

http://www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/1park_display.cfm?park=110

Edited by Pointees