The Royal Fashion Police

nabs

Well northern folks it is almost that time of the year again. Ekka time! So has anyone started to make plans for their outfits this year? Colours, styles, leads, accessories? Share your fashion finesse here with the Doolers.

Come share with us whats in and whats out for 2010.

Who will be The Ekka's next model? :crossfingers:

Edited by *Shelties N Danes*

Well I won't be at the Ekka, but our Royal show is coming up in 3 weeks :crossfingers: :rolleyes: We are all very excited and can't wait. We also have the Canine Expo the weekend after the Royal which is 3 shows over 2 days.

I have got this gorgeous red high waist satin skirt which goes just below the knees and is pencil style. I like it and I think the satin look is going to be big this year. I also have found this stunning black long sleeve satin top to match with my skirt. Ihope it will look alright and I hope that my dogs don't trip me up

For my leads, I have white with a gorgeous arrangement on gold metal and crystal beads on them. (I made them so of course I think they are gorgeous!!!) I have 3 Cavaliers in the Royal this year, 2 entire and 1 neutered, should be good.

Come on everybody, no matter where you live we all have A Royal at some point, what is everybody else going to wear???

I am sure we will look back in years to come and think OMG what was I thinking!! :confused:

Edited by liamber

Come on people, I know your out there just dying to tell everybody what you will wear to your next BIG show :)

Don't by shy. We won't laugh to much at your choice of outfit :love::rofl: It's all in fun, and besides like I said, in 10 years time we will all be thinking "OMG, did I not own a mirror back then!!!" :rofl:

I plan on starting to look for my outfit over the next week or so, then need to find something for MrPR also...

I want something in a teal green, I think...

OOOh, Teal green sounds nice!! :p Do you match your dog leads to your outfits or to compliment your dog :D

I plan on starting to look for my outfit over the next week or so, then need to find something for MrPR also...

I want something in a teal green, I think...

OOOh, Teal green sounds nice!! :laugh:Do you match your dog leads to your outfits or to compliment your dog :laugh:

I always have them to match the dog.

I am still undecided on wearing my blue beaded number or going all out in head to to raspberry fusha! Both are stunning suits. I have Bianca's handler suit organised but that one is top secret at the moment.

ETA all accessories to match, leads, bait bags number holders. :thumbsup:

Edited by *Shelties N Danes*

Our Royal isn't for months, but I think I'll go with my newest acquisition, a baby pink jacket with gold embroidery and a black skirt.

Can't really match the lead to the jacket seeing as how he's a boy! :eek:

I keep meaning to let Brisbane people know - if you are a small size or have a daughter doing junior handling there is a good little second hand store in Clayfield that stocks primarily designer clothes ect. and has a lot of really nice, modern suits and jackets in smaller sizes.

I swear all the women who work there nick the decent plus size stuff :)

map.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have my outfits planned for the Royal, I show a dark brown dog and I am wearing grey pants, a white blouse and a red and white striped nautical jacket! :rofl: I also have a matching ribbon for my hair and a matching red and white striped leash and collar for Lincoln for when we are casual (he will be on his choc paracord lead in the ring). :)