Fundraising Cookbook

Apologies that this has taken a wee bit longer than expected due to some minor "issues" which have now been resolved.

As advised initially the cost of the book is $15.00 PLUS postage.

Payment can now be made via http://www.mdbapacers.org.au, follow the link to the Pacers shop.

Please note that the amount quoted on there is for one book only, you will need to confirm with Pacers the amount for postage where you have ordered more than one book.

Please quote your DOL pseudonym when ordering so that Pacers can keep a tally against the list made of all those who had offered to purchase.

A PM will be sent out as well to all those who had offered to purchase by either myself or Golden Rules.

PLEASE NOTE THAT UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE NECESSARY FUNDS TO PAY FOR PRINTING HAVE BEEN RECEIVED THAT THE BOOK WILL NOT BE PRINTED.

Edited by Hesapandabear

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KelpieHoundMum, and whippets there is NO way we can match a paypal payment with a DOL pseudonym :thumbsup:

Please can you contact the MDBA and give them your personal details.? or send me a PM with them and I will send them through.

I have just contacted MDBA to ask if a cheque is acceptable as people don't necessarily want to register.

PLEASE when reading the website NOTE that the price is INCLUSIVE of postage.

The first 80 payments received will be sent a DOL bumber sticker.

Edited by Hesapandabear

KelpieHoundMum, and whippets there is NO way we can match a paypal payment with a DOL pseudonym :thumbsup:

Please can you contact the MDBA and give them your personal details.? or send me a PM with them and I will send them through.

I have just contacted MDBA to ask if a cheque is acceptable as people don't necessarily want to register.

PLEASE when reading the website NOTE that the price is INCLUSIVE of postage.

The first 80 payments received will be sent a DOL bumber sticker.

All done... I have sent you a PM :rolleyes:

Should be OK cavnrott.

noisymina, and anyone else PLEASE do not make a direct deposit until we confirm this is OK.

The problem with a direct deposit is that it does not allow for a full address to be given and doing it this way will mean a lot more work chasing names, dol pseudonyms, address etc etc.

If you are concerned about where it asks on the MDBA Pacers website for a DOB, then pop in 010101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have just paid for mine by Paypal. I put my DOL user name in the box under the address details because I'm not registered with PACERS. Is that ok?

You dont need to be a member of Pacers to order the book through the shop

Julie

noisymina, and anyone else PLEASE do not make a direct deposit until we confirm this is OK.

It's ok.

I went through and registered and it took the order and gave the bank account etc for direct credit. It is one of the options.

I won't be able to do it for a couple of days anyway.