Pookinuk

Danois

Just wanted to give these guys some credit for fantastic customer service.

Located a bag of food with them yesterday around lunchtime - they knew I was desperate as I'd run out :rofl: so they made sure my order was bumped up the list for dispatch.

Came home tonight and the bag of food was on my doorstep (where I told them to leave it).

They're in Melbourne and I'm in Sydney and they have a flat $5 rate for delivery.

Edited by Danois

Guest belgian.blue

They said my food would arrive today and it wasn't here! Luckly I have enough food to hopefully last the weekend.

eta - got my states mixed up

Edited by belgian.blue

I might give them a go....

Slightly of topic, but with the big bags of feed, do they keep fresh? I'm looking at getting the 15kg bags which would last me a couple of months.......I have one dog on puppy and one on adult, so I'd need 2 bags simultaneoulsy. I used to have big plastic containers to store the food, but the food smelt a bit plastic and the dosg didn't wnat to eat it.

Also, is the $5 per item or per order?

Thanks

I might give them a go....

Slightly of topic, but with the big bags of feed, do they keep fresh? I'm looking at getting the 15kg bags which would last me a couple of months.......I have one dog on puppy and one on adult, so I'd need 2 bags simultaneoulsy. I used to have big plastic containers to store the food, but the food smelt a bit plastic and the dosg didn't wnat to eat it.

Also, is the $5 per item or per order?

Thanks

we kept our large open bags in an aluminium bin. never had a problem with ants or other vermin. Didn't smell of anything but dry food then.

We ordered from them on Sunday for the first time and still havent recieved ours yet although they did say 4-7 days. And we saved quite a bit of money so are happy. We have just run out so poor Leila is getting random meals. Im getting lost of looks that say "what the hell is this???" then " actually, it tastes quite good!!"

I give these guys a big thumps up too!

I have always had fantastic service from them, and received my order within a couple of days.

WM - they only charge $5 per delivery! :laugh: I have noticed a lot of other internet companies charge by weight which can make ordering online rather expensive.