Believe It Or Not!

Kirislin

While I do know it is possible for it to happen, I see no evidence of BM in that dog.

Just because a dog has a blocky head and wrinkles does not mean it's a Bullmastiff.

I think someone is pulling someone's leg in regards to this alledged mix.

I would be more inclined to say it's a daschund/chi. There isnt a single Bullmastiff Characteristic in that dog anywhere.

yyyaaahhhhh

Great minds think alike.

I am still struggling to find a Bullmastiff in that there dog.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a mongrel bitch... ner!

I don't find the terms offensive when directed at dogs... even at my dogs...

T.

He he he he ! My remark was a one-off, lol. No need to steer the subject towards another direction. If you like the term "mongrel bitch" perhaps you should consider it as your username.

:mad

Well, given that I have a thing about that word, I assume that there may be other individuals that may share my sentiments and I would think that it wouldn't be too much to ask of you to exercise some diplomacy ?? I don't see too many pet owners calling their female dog a "bitch"....unless of course we are talking about breeders or for that matter owners of crossbred dogs referring to their beloved pet as a "mongrel." :rofl:

Maybe a purebred dog forum isn't for you then?

Prada's nickanme is bitch-face... do you think she cares that I call her that?

I'm sorry but that dog is not attractive, at all.

Well, given that I have a thing about that word, I assume that there may be other individuals that may share my sentiments and I would think that it wouldn't be too much to ask of you to exercise some diplomacy ?? I don't see too many pet owners calling their female dog a "bitch"....unless of course we are talking about breeders or for that matter owners of crossbred dogs referring to their beloved pet as a "mongrel." :laugh:

Snap! My old girl, Sascha, was lovingly known as "bitch-face" :laugh:

Well, given that I have a thing about that word, I assume that there may be other individuals that may share my sentiments and I would think that it wouldn't be too much to ask of you to exercise some diplomacy ?? I don't see too many pet owners calling their female dog a "bitch"....unless of course we are talking about breeders or for that matter owners of crossbred dogs referring to their beloved pet as a "mongrel." :)

I do not mind that this forum is all about purebreds, lol. It is the hypocrisy in certain people to only see ugliness in crossbreeds that irks me. Too ridiculous for words. Do you mean to say that all purebred dogs are an oil painting? :laugh: Basically, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, at least that's what I always believed.