Proof That The Apbt Isn't A Monster!

kalindi

I was talking to my sister yesterday. She recently moved from our home town to Melbourne. She was telling me about her neighbour who has a red nose Amstaff. The dog had recently had a phantom pregnancy.

Last week, the neighbours cat had kittens. The Amstaff got all hormonal and went into mother mode. She is now producing milk and the kittens are suckling off her!!!

Stay tuned, I'm trying to get some pics. It would be nice to show the world that this beautiful breed is not the devil, as some people will have you believe.

I'm starting to regret this topic. It was just meant to be a light hearted story about a dog doing something funny. A dog whose breed is often misunderstood and usually has negative stories attached to it.

I own Amstaffs and often deal with peoples negative attitudes towards the breed. This story made me laugh. Sorry if you don't feel the same way. I'll be sure not to bother next time

Just Ignore It Kalindi

I for one am glad you posted It, It's always nice to hear the good things as opposed to the much bad rap you always hear about and what most anti Pit Bull people like to also hear, off course they aren't to give two shits about nice things as this :D

Would love to see some pics too If you can :laugh:

Proof? of what ?

A mate down the pub who's mates sisters inlaws uncle said the same thing

:laugh: I'm sorry I read this and had to re read 3 times., I read a mate down the pub who mates his sisters inlaws uncle said the same thing lol.

Anyway I too look forward to seeing the pics. :p

Too cute, while growing up i had a lab who did the same thing with a litter of jrt puppies the mum wasnt a good one n my girl was only too happy to take em off her paws :laugh: look forward to seeing some pics if possible.