Some People Are So Stupid!?

Dee_al

This story goes back a little while ago but I'll shorten it down.

A friend of mine had an entire whippet bitch, who she couldn't leave at home alone so about a year ago she bought a male whippet. Both dogs were entire. At the tune the dog was a puppy so she didn't worry about them breeding. I told her to get one desexrd asap but she didn't listen. A few weeks ago she messages me and told me the bitch was preggnant, which didn't suprise ne. She had the pups aborted and the bitch desexrd. Bout tome! Anyway, today she informed ne she wanted a husky puppy. To which I asked if she had a permit for the three dogs. She said she would t need it because she had given her whippets to her mum because she didn't have the time for them anymorre!

How on earth is she goin to have time for a husky then?! She works all day and never walked or trained the whippets, so this poor husky puppy is goin to be bored it's whole life! I'm betting on poor puppy be dumped off when such friend gets bored of him too ;( poor puppy

What a dimwit, and to do that to whippets :( Send her an email to this thread.

prob wouldn't make any difference. Her family has been breeding and racing grey hounds for years so you would think she would be a responsible pet owner. But obviously it didn't rub off on her

At least the dogs went to her mum rather than the pound....

Lets just hope that her mum is ready to take on a husky as well in about 9 months time!

I would find it hard to remain friends with her. How frustrating for you!

At least the dogs went to her mum rather than the pound....

Lets just hope that her mum is ready to take on a husky as well in about 9 months time!

I would find it hard to remain friends with her. How frustrating for you!

it's very frustrating, because bow she is making me out to be the bad person!

Uh oh. Irresponsible enough to get another dog after giving away the others due to not being able to care for them. But a husky, of all the dogs to get now! I really hope she comes to her senses

This is so sad to hear :laugh: I feel sorry for the husky, and hope the breeder will cotton on to her history. Assuming she goes to a breeder.

It's times like this you wish people had to be licensed to own pets, rather than pets licensed to live with people. So much suffering in this world could be averted.

What a :laugh::vomit:

Good luck raising/training a husky if she cannot even handle two whippets. Doesn't get much more low maintennance than a whippet or two. Poor little dogs. Hope they're happy at her parents place.

Some people just don't deserve ANY dog at all, regardless of breed. :thumbsup:

Disown the friend!

I have to agree with that!

I agree, I had a friend like this, it's not worth the agro.... either stand back and say nothing, or disown the friend (my choice was to end the friendship (that sounds a bit severe, what I actually did is just stopped visiting/calling her, and being lazy she also allowed the friendship to lapse, I actually realised that I had been the one doing all the work to maintain the friendship) I can see a husky looking for a new home very early in life....