rocket

IMG_0839c.jpg

lemon

IMG_0923b.jpg

wild mustard

IMG_0524.jpg

clivers

IMG_0526_1.jpg

and lots of other stuff I dont have photos of yet, such as comfrey, beetroot, lettuce, bok choy, tomatos, avocados (yes I know they not good for dogs but you tell them that), the list goes on and on..............

Whippets - they're definitely omnivores. :mad

Every morning on our walk in the forest, Howie grazes on rosehips.. pulls them delicately off the wild rose bushes with his teeth. I suppose I don't have to worry about him being Vitamin C deficient. :mad

FHRP's Herbie is an apple thief! :(

We used to have a Dobe that would eat anything including orange peel. We always used to joke that if we were still for long enough she would eat us too. My new 6 month old boy seems to be going in the same direction, he loves to graze and will often snatch a flower as we are walking past peoples gardens and don't get me started on the Kangaroo poo!

Whippets - they're definitely omnivores. :mad

Every morning on our walk in the forest, Howie grazes on rosehips.. pulls them delicately off the wild rose bushes with his teeth. I suppose I don't have to worry about him being Vitamin C deficient. :D

FHRP's Herbie is an apple thief! :mad

aah yes I would imagine mine would eat rosehips given the chance, since they've eaten the actual roses! :( and besides, did you know roses are distantly related to apples?

Edited by Kirislin

Geordie my Toller taught my girls Kelpie x and Stafford how to eat raw veggies, before then they wouldn't have entertained the thought.

They still eat some things (raw zucchini for e.g.) with a confused look on their faces..wondering why he finds them so tasty I imagine. :mad

Akira loves banana peels for some reason. Every time she finds one she makes a mad dash to grab it.

yes, mine love them when they're black and dried out and almost crunchy, they have a sickly sweet smell to them. Mine also like dried watermelon peel.

Edited by Kirislin