Anyone In Need Of A Cheap Crate?

Red Fox

Glad to hear it spottychick :o

I have had mine zipped shut all day. We are currently living in a swamp, and I don't want their little paws dirtying the sheepskin stuff. :(

Each time they all come inside, they zoom to the crate wanting to get in, and have a look of utter disappointment when they realise it's closed. :D

Some of the glares I've copped are hilarious!

Edited by Sir WJ

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had mine zipped shut all day. We are currently living in a swamp, and I don't want their little paws dirtying the sheepskin stuff. :(

Each time they all come inside, they zoom to the crate wanting to get in, and have a look of utter disappointment when they realise it's closed. :o

Some of the glares I've copped are hilarious!

:D :(

I closed ours for a while today and Ava kept poking her nose in all the mesh bits trying to get in!

Gosh we're like the Top Buy Doggy Crate Club or something!

I think the Top Buy people owe Secretkei a free crate or something similar. Without this thread, they'd still have a warehouse full. :o

:D Nah, I have enough crates and not enough dogs to fill them. Hmmm a new sheet set would be nice though :(:(

Got my eye on the new K9+ Caprice if/when dog no 2 finally comes along too :rofl:

badbadbad!

Well bizarrely, the camera/phone seems to have risen from the dead! :o

So I have some pics!! :D (Still gonna get a new camera and/or phone tho)

Here's one I took when we'd just got it and Pepper wasted no time getting in it.

post-10457-1283595503_thumb.jpg

(Sorry about the poor quality)

There are cushions in it and I was trying to put the garish minky in but Pepper pushed in before I'd got it in properly LOL

And this is taken tonight. Again more cushions and blankets than dogs really LOL

But the most exciting thing is BOTH of them got in together - for the second time tonight. So happy to see them like that. :D

post-10457-1283595688_thumb.jpg

Doesn't Tango look cosy - even without a blanket over him. But there is an awful lot of spare space in there hee hee (unlike in my lounge room :o )

Ok, Kuma isn't such a big fan of his crate...

We had put him in the crate and gone outside to retrieve breaky from the BBQ - only gone about 2 mins and came back to this:

IMG_5082.jpg

mum... I wanna be out there with youse guys...

IMG_5084.jpg

He sleeps in it ok, but doesn't like to be in there when we're around.

Wow, so impressed with how prompt the delivery is. Ordered this one on Friday and it came today: http://www.topbuy.com.au/tbcart/pc/XXXL-Me...83cm-p14746.htm

(decided to buy one of their insanely cheap wire crates instead). Haven't opened the box yet as I've only just gotten home from work. I bought it a bit preemptively as I don't have my dog yet, but I'll open it tomorrow to make sure it's fine etc.

OK I ordered an extra two crates, we decided we finally found something big enough to contain Diesel :) he can stratch out and eat his bones inside but NOT STUFF THEM IN THE COUCH WHEN HE'S DONE O_o

My Malinois doesnt get the flap bit. They're so used to wire crates.

she'll rush in, go to the mesh and even if its unzipped

mum ... mum ... mum ... mum ... doors shut ... mum ... cant get in ... *get inside Mina* ... noooo .... doors shut ... open it for me ... mum ... mum ...

then comes the pitiful look of woe that she's somehow locked out of the crate *sigh*

suppose better she wont test it then have a gnashing malinois pop out the top like some demented hairy jack-in-the-box

Guest belgian.blue

Just ordered a xxxxl for Badger. He chills really good in his wire crate so now he can come out more with me and have somewhere to make his own. He already is fitting snuggly in his wire crate so went the biggest size. The soft is a dash bigger than his wire.

Just under $85, including postage to Perth :)

Photos defiantly when it arrives!