Family Portraits (pack Style)

tlc

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 10 Idigadog boys yesterday. Love these kids :grouphug: Simply taken with my iPhone because it was just one of 'those' moments too good to miss!!

Idigadogboys31210.jpg

Top L-R: Ollie & Spike

Bottom L-R: Roary, Sully, Rex, Jonty, Cooper, Rookie, Oscar & Carbon

Edited by idigadog

Great photos everyone :grouphug: I am very envious as I can never get a good shot of my 3 together, one of them always spoils it when I get them together for a group shot ;) and one of my boys is notoriously difficult to photograph, he hates it and he is most unco-operative ;)

What a fantastic shot :D and here I am having trouble with try to get a decent shot of my 3 :D

All 10 Idigadog boys yesterday. Love these kids :D Simply taken with my iPhone because it was just one of 'those' moments too good to miss!!

Idigadogboys31210.jpg

All 10 Idigadog boys yesterday. Love these kids :banghead: Simply taken with my iPhone because it was just one of 'those' moments too good to miss!!

Idigadogboys31210.jpg

Thank goodness for iPhones, what an awesome shot!!

Here are my guys. The only way I could get Isaak to stay there was to tie him to the bench and he doesn't look too happy about it.

This was the first attempt but you could clearly see the lead. At least he looks a bit happier here.

I love, love, love Benson! I just want to squeeze his face off. :banghead:

I will second and third that "what an awesome shot" and impressed more that it was taken with an iphone.

Yeah it's not bad for just a phone camera hey! I'm sure if I had a fiddle with it in Photoshop that I could make it a bit better. You can guarantee that if I tried to get the same shot with my digital it would never happen :laugh:

Thanks everyone ;)

It was a hard task to get them all to wear the stuff on their heads. Bob will do it but not like it but what I was making him wear was to big for him and it kept on slipping off.

It was hot outside so I think that sapped the energy out of their protests.