Family Portraits (pack Style)

tlc

Hi Guys, For the multiple dog households I just thought I would make a thread of family doggy portraits. I'm not sure if this has been done in the past it probly has but anyway. I have lots of my lot all together and I love them so just thought I'd share and hope you will do the same. A few spring to mind when I think of your whole pack, Terranik, Ruthless, Evolving, B&C, Clicking Mad, Kirislin, Newfsy, CW EW, Ravyk, Huga, just to name a few.

Here is some of my favorites from the past couple of years

I post this one first as it is my all time favorite.

DSC_0272-1-1.jpg

This one was about 2 years ago Bronson was only a pup but I just love it, the whole gang with thier daddy :laugh:

P1140829.jpg

Another one from around the same time, this is me and my mum with the gang

P1050965-2.jpg

This one was last year, we went to Best friends holiday retreat and despite the fact that it rained the whole time we were there, we still had a great time and so did the dogs and I think this photo shows how much fun we had, it is a happy photo! From left to right my sister, my nephew, and my mum.

Millionpawswalk193-2.jpg

Another one of my favorites a more recent shot.

P1120416-4.jpg

This is another one from a couple of years ago, Coop not looking but still I love this shot, it was in the pet section in the herald sun at the time.

DSC_0391.jpg

This is my whole family last Christmas, pity my OH is scooched down in the seat and you can't see him properly but all the dogs are looking thats the main thing ;)

DSC_0153-1-1.jpg

This one was just a quick snap shot with my mobile phone at the park a couple of months ago, they all look bedraggled in this shot as it was wet and they had been running through the puddles!

IMG_0709-3.jpg

I hope you guys will add your own, I love family portraits.

Edited by tlc

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres one taken back in December.

Alexis (standing), April and then Shaun.

Here is another one, taken about a month ago of the Pointers and I.

Lovely, I did not realize pointers were so tall! Look at little Shaun so cute!

Heres one taken back in December.

Alexis (standing), April and then Shaun.

Here is another one, taken about a month ago of the Pointers and I.

Lovely, I did not realize pointers were so tall! Look at little Shaun so cute!

:laugh: They aren't that big! Bit bigger then a BC, not shorter then a GSD :(

You might have to meet them to decide for yourself though... *Cough Kepala cough* ;)

Oh I love Kepala, I am a little way away (3 hours) and I have never been due to the whole "we will stick out like a sore toe" you know the oodle thing!! My lot would love it especially Cooper he is Mr sociable! We have been a couple of times with our own kind :laugh:

Now I gotta go to work!

I don't have many official family portraits - I don't even have any with all of us in them. The one in my sig is one of my faves, the boys and Lola are there, but Harry was MIA :laugh:

To be completely honest, I find the very posed style isn't really for me ;) So I try to avoid it where possible.

This one is more typical of my two:

4887329839_dc46894635.jpg

4795384265_857c909709.jpg

Lola and her 'uncle' :(

4897462046_2252004dc8.jpg

Two Human Packs:

4897462418_3e29ef91d3.jpg

4848842322_74903803d5.jpg

Edited by huga