Family Portraits (pack Style)

tlc

Nik, seeing your shots on your thread the other day was actually the inspiration for this thread!! great shots.

Huga, love the background in your first shot it is awesome! also love the bums in the sand and gorgeous kids shots.

FHRP, your first shot made me go awwwwwww, fab shots!!

Leigh, your little pack look like a bunch of cuties!!

MM, Mav and Hector look totally adorable, they have very thoughtful expressions on thier faces!

Satchmo and Ava look like they might be scamming for a treat in that pic :crossfingers: sweet little faces!!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl:

I've made it a challenge this year to try and get one a month of the 4 pack together, I'm pretty sure I've done more but anyway, here's a few favs:

one of the first I tried with Lotus as a new member ...

4101034965_90c0d5bd79_z.jpg?zz=1

I really love this inpromptu one ...

4205180849_70c3deb906_z.jpg?zz=1

4 in the corner ...

4239672019_e60b2aae05_z.jpg?zz=1

another undeliberate ...

4369757504_599fcbbbdd_z.jpg?zz=1

the fruiting dogwood tree :crossfingers:

4505191228_5888546359_z.jpg

at my parent's place recently ...

4778541888_c6283bcee7_z.jpg

and most recently for Chester's birthday, none looking pleased, but I maintain they're just listening intently for the magic words :eek:

4893521666_82486a7b9a_z.jpg

:rofl:

Oh I love Kepala, I am a little way away (3 hours) and I have never been due to the whole "we will stick out like a sore toe" you know the oodle thing!! My lot would love it especially Cooper he is Mr sociable! We have been a couple of times with our own kind :crossfingers:

Now I gotta go to work!

i might be bringing my little bitsa soon so join us! i work in a kennels all i do all day is play with oodles hahaha i would love to meet some calm well behaved ones for a change!! come alone who cares what breed ur dogs are!

And to everyone else ur pics are AMAZING!

:crossfingers: the tree one is great Love em all CM, great idea to get one shot a month. I try to get one whenever I am able. Mine are used to lining up they seem to do it with out me even realizing sometimes they know there will usually be a treat in it for them!

One of the challenges last year was a set your own and mine was to get one of my lot together everyday for a month with no leads and always in a different spot. It certainly was a challenge!!

Oh I love Kepala, I am a little way away (3 hours) and I have never been due to the whole "we will stick out like a sore toe" you know the oodle thing!! My lot would love it especially Cooper he is Mr sociable! We have been a couple of times with our own kind :o

Now I gotta go to work!

i might be bringing my little bitsa soon so join us! i work in a kennels all i do all day is play with oodles hahaha i would love to meet some calm well behaved ones for a change!! come alone who cares what breed ur dogs are!

Thanks I might just come along one day!

Gorgeous photos everyone! I have never managed to get all four dogs together in a photo, except for on their bed inside. This will have to do for now, will make it a goal to get some better ones. :o My four dogs and a ring-in. ;)

DSC01548.jpg

I have a pretty big pack and not all of them get along unfortunately, but I've got some nice photos of them in pairs :o

This one of my 3 girls was taken by doler *Bella* a few weeks ago while we were away for a dog show

Xilla, Termi and Vice (Termi and Vice are sisters)

xillatermivicewentworthIMG_32311482x1158.jpg

This one is Vice and her mum Checa

aaIMG_6779.jpg

Termi and cousin Ryker

aaIMG_69811019x1425.jpg

Chili and her son Monza (Ryker is also Chili's son)

ChiliMonzaResized-1.jpg

I can't get a decent photo of one dog ... let along trying to get both together.

I have tried a number of times but in the time it takes for the click to happen I either get a blur or just a butt :o

Oh I love Kepala, I am a little way away (3 hours) and I have never been due to the whole "we will stick out like a sore toe" you know the oodle thing!! My lot would love it especially Cooper he is Mr sociable! We have been a couple of times with our own kind ;)

Now I gotta go to work!

Thanks I might just come along one day!

TLC, no one minds. Shauns a little cross bred, and there are many more. Its just a good day out :o

ETA: In the summer we are doing a Kepala group trip to Brighton beach dog park, its probably a bit closer.

Edited by Pointees