Family Portraits (pack Style)

tlc

She wolf your two look so happy to be going to the park! Love thier ED harnesses!

I had a little shoot with my guys tonight, I thought I liked them but now I have seen them on the Pc Im not so sure.

DSC_0145-1.jpg

DSC_0053-4.jpg

DSC_0026-6.jpg

and this one of the two oldest just cause I thought they looked like an old married couple. :eek:

DSC_0167-4.jpg

Edited by tlc

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I'd love to get one with me and all the gang but no room at the inn so to speak :thumbsup: I'd love to get one in a similar style to the one you took CM I think it was with Chester? I loved that shot!

They are pretty well behaved and very conditioned to the camera, they see me with it and try to pre empt where I need them to be, it's hilarious to watch, they are so eager to please, it's great!!

Edited by tlc

took the opportunity yesterday on a morning walk to the park to get them altogether for a sunny shot :D

4992359115_c0b56fe30c_z.jpg

edit: missed that comment tlc ... ah I think I know which one you mean ... let me go find it ... this one or some such variation?

3239913907_98f427ca4c_z.jpg?zz=1 ... note I'm on the floor :eek:

Edited by Clicking Mad

That last picture CM is really lovely! Did u do it with a remote?

nah, that was with the timer, up, set, run to spot x about a dozen times, that's one way to get fit :eek:

the t-shirt says "nutter" as in a Chess-nutter ... my attempt at humour ... and quite appropriate I guess considering the sentence above :D

Yea thats the one, it's great. The whole shot, the way Chester has his legs crossed and such a cheeky look on his face. ON many occasions I have attempted something similar but no go :D have you got any of your 4 with you in the shot as well??

Love your recent one, apart from Texas the rest of the clan look a bit like "oh mum do we have too" ;) Great shot though!!

Yea thats the one, it's great. The whole shot, the way Chester has his legs crossed and such a cheeky look on his face. ON many occasions I have attempted something similar but no go ;) have you got any of your 4 with you in the shot as well??

Love your recent one, apart from Texas the rest of the clan look a bit like "oh mum do we have too" :eek: Great shot though!!

cheers :o

me & the 4 pack? only one I got my mum to take at the beach early this year, I haven't even tried by myself :D

4401121114_27b2f18a58_z.jpg?zz=1

not sure if you would call these a portrait :bolt:

:rofl: Yes, I think you would with your guys, it captures them all perfectly. It would make a great siggy too.

CM I remember that pic of you and Chester, it's perfect, I love his waggy tail, it just makes the whole pic.