Changing From Raw To Jpeg/jpg

Sankari

I thought some might not go into my other thread...

Can someone tell me how to change images from RAW to JPEG? I can view them in my editing programs but cant view them any other way. They are going to be sent to owners of rabbits - i took photos at a show yesterday and they all want copies of photos of their rabbits so I need to change it for them as they will not be able to view it unless it's in the JPEG format.

Any help appreciated. I just cannot work it out!

I have adobe lightroom 3 trial version, and the canon disc zoombrowser that came with it as well as digital photo professional.

Are any of these ok? I havent used them yet as i got confused and gave up. Needless to say photo editing programs is not my forte! Can you give me a very simple easy way of changing them in one of these programs.

ETA YAY it worked!

Edited by LucyCharzie

which one did you end up using. I know the feeling, I am a real computer dummy and was even scared downloading the disc when I bought the camera! Thankfully it's user friendly and did it all without any input from me. Phew. Now do you realise you can tweak the photos alot more since they're in RAW, things like white balance, contrast, sharpness, tone, noise reduction etc.

Does RAW shoot slower the jpeg? I was using RAW but found it harder to capture as many pics in 1 burst. :thumbsup:

Yes, basically because the files are a lot larger so it takes longer for the camera to process and save them.