Kepala - September

lappiemum

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM I wouldnt worry about how the boys will be, you havent seen Charlotte since she's been back in action from the operation! :) She'll be going mental at me if i dont take her this time! It all comes down to mum though.. She's big on celebrating her birthday and spending the whole day together... hmm what can i do to get her to change her mind. Maybe i can make it up to her with a big dinner instead! :thumbsup:

I would MM but mum hates going to these dog things she gets bored VERY easily at any of the animal things i go to. Hence the reason in 3 years i've been showing she's never been to a rabbit show and seen my bunnies do their stuff :mad

At this rate going by mum being very sick with asthma, a cold and severe hip problems ATM it's looking more like i'll be coming. So havent given up hope just yet! :crazy:

I am 90% sure i'll be at this one, haven't been to a meet since summer.

I'll just be bringing the girls (Nellie & Ciara) as i just know Shaemus will end up injuring himself especially when we are just praying he doesn't do any further damage to his cruciate :/

Dolers & Doggies

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

dobesrock - Acheron & Odie

Pointees - April and Shaun

KJ- Teddy and Henrietta

Canine Friend - Dexter

MavericksMission - Hector & Maverick

Yummies:

pip1981- plates, cups, cutlery, condiments, marinated chicken wings, pasta salad and more...

dobesrock- bread rolls and cheesecake (will definately bring it this time!)

Pointees - Fairy bread, chocolate cake, and pigs ears

KJ-not sure

Canine Friend - sausages and baby cupcakes.

MavericksMission - Potato Salad & Maybe Biscuits and Dip?

Boo im not coming and there are heaps of cool doggies going!! ITS NOT FAIR :D

Pointees: I'm guessing my favourite Pointer is in season? We'll miss her, but looking forward to seeing you and the others!

Yeah, she's currently following poor April around... Trying ot get April to mate her. :o

bahaha to Alexis! she is a smart cookie lol hugs to the pointers for me :( and im missing out on labby cuddles as well! i love a waggy lab tail!

Hey spitzbaby, as long as your pup has had his vaccinations it should be fine. One of the dogs I bring is only 3.5kg and he copes really well. All of the dogs that were there last time I went were all really friendly and social. There were a few puppies there as well. :(

Hi Spitzbaby

Your puppy should be fine, everyone is pretty good at looking out for the puppies - they are usually so cute we can't help ourselves :o

Where abouts would you be coming from?

CF.

Awww that's great to hear... He's having his next vaccination on the 8th... And this is on the 12th... Mayb if I can persuade someone to get me there.. If not then I'll need to plant the seed now for the october one :(

Hi Guys!

MM- So glad to hear you guys will be there this time!

B & S- sorry you can't make it..

Animal Mad- Looking forward to meeting you and your Wheatens, I'm yet to meet any :(

kirst_goldens- hopefully we'll see you next time..

spitzbaby- we would LOVE to meet you and Kairu, perhaps just ask the vet when you are getting the vaccs if he will be safe from nasties by the 12th? As for his size, we've had a few smal puppies at Kepala, basically if it gets too much for him, you can scoop him up and let him have some time in one of the small puppy runs, maybe with a smaller or gentle doggy friend. Where are you travelling from? Perhaps someone who is passing can offer a lift.

I have exciting news! I have roped an old school-friend of the OHs into bringing her Saint Bernard along, should be fun! Also waiting to hear if my friend Tamara and her lab Chloe would like to come along again!

Dolers & Doggies

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

dobesrock - Acheron & Odie

Pointees - April and Shaun

KJ- Teddy and Henrietta

Canine Friend - Dexter

MavericksMission - Hector & Maverick

Stacey (pip1981's friend) - Belvedere

Yummies:

pip1981- plates, cups, cutlery, condiments, marinated chicken wings, pasta salad and more...

dobesrock- bread rolls and cheesecake (will definately bring it this time!)

Pointees - Fairy bread, chocolate cake, and pigs ears

KJ-not sure

Canine Friend - sausages and baby cupcakes.

MavericksMission - Potato Salad & Maybe Biscuits and Dip?

Stacey - T.B.A

I WILL BE THERE!!!!!

With Hugo and Fletcher and Honey Joys to eat again!

Are there any other entire males going? Fletcher either loves them or hates them.. We've established that he loves Bear, and I'll know immediately, but just so I know in advance to bring my trolley to chuck him in.

Edited by Bindii