Now This Is Dancing With A Dog. So Cool.

pixie_meg

A friend of mine posted this on FB a few days ago. Am I the only one that thinks that all the time spent up on it's hind legs could be damaging? Including all the time learning and practising and now performing I wouldn't think that it would be overly beneficial to the dogs joints and muscles. :)

A friend of mine posted this on FB a few days ago. Am I the only one that thinks that all the time spent up on it's hind legs could be damaging? Including all the time learning and practising and now performing I wouldn't think that it would be overly beneficial to the dogs joints and muscles. :)

i got it off facebook too. I wondered about the hind legs too but it seemed pretty comfortable. maybe it has really built the muscles necessary to do that.

I did worry about that too but the dog is clearly having fun as the tail doesn't stop wagging throughout the performance. Notice the male gets a little tired towards the end but the dog is still going strong? That is truly amazing footage.

Incredible! Thanks for sharing!

The dog dances better than most people!

Looks very comfortable and happy up on its hindlegs. Talk about almost human. It even does the head movements when they are turning and stuff.

Deffinatly dances better than me