Another Worthless Human Part 2

Gilypoo

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/7956621/p...-by-grandmother

Puppies thrown into river 'rescued'05:30 AEST Mon Sep 6 20102 hours 45 minutes agoBy ninemsn staffVIEWS: 0| FLOCKS: 0| 0 comments so far

A still image from the video.

The shocking story of a litter of puppies being thrown into a river may have had a happy ending with a grandmother claiming to have rescued the drowning dogs.

Ruza Pavlovic, 75, said she fished the struggling animals out of the water after spotting them while making her way to a potato field in Bugoino, Bosnia.

"They are healthy and happy," the Daily Mail reported her as saying.

"My problem is that they need at least three litres of milk a day and I live only on my small pension, but I do not have the heart to abandon them."

Photographs show Mrs Pavlovic posing with at least five brown and black puppies.

But it is unclear whether any of the dogs are the same ones that featured in the video of a smiling teenage girl tossing six animals into a river.

Those dogs, who can be heard squealing while being hurled into the fast-moving water, appear to be black and white.

Meanwhile, the red-hooded teenager has reportedly been identified by police following international outrage over the footage.

Read more: 'Puppy drowning' girl found by police

She is reportedly a juvenile from same village as Mrs Pavlovic.

Her brother is believed to have filmed the incident.

People in Bosnia can be fined up to $6500 for animal cruelty.

What a load of crock.. How could the pups survive being thrown??? :eek:

They looked to be no older than a couple of weeks, they wouldn't be able to swim. One looked like its back would have been broken by the way it was thrown.

Looks to me like she is just trying to cash in on it.

I also hope that $6500 fine is PER PUP.

Yes, as other posters have said, it is hardly probable that the pups survived! How could she have fished them out in the first place? 2ndly, it is difficult to believe that they survived the drowning. May karma deal with that young girl.

Yes, as other posters have said, it is hardly probable that the pups survived! How could she have fished them out in the first place? 2ndly, it is difficult to believe that they survived the drowning. May karma deal with that young girl.

Indeed. That water would have been icy. Even Aussie Rivers are bloody cold in Summer. Those poor babes, mercifully, would have died rather quickly I'm afraid. And yes, having seen the footage the pups appeared to be black/white.

'Spin Doctors' I'm sorry to say.

The pups shown in the pic with the old woman look to be about 6-7 weeks old and were black, white and tan.

The pups thrown in the river looked to be only a week or 2 old, were black or black and tan and had no hope of surviving the first minute in the water, let alone long enough for granny to have fished them out.