Lump Beneath Jaw On One Side

CareyJ

:rofl: I hope all is well! DON'T GOOGLE :thumbsup: Fingers crossed for you guys! Also if you go and visit take tissues cause if your anything like me you will be bawling your eyes out the whole time!

Totally, and I am such a baby in situations like this! OH is away too which makes it harder.

Leila was quite bright yesterday arvo and didnt know what all the fuss was about and why I was so panicy! The vet said this morning she is ready come home and doesnt realise the seriousness, but said she likes the drugs they have been giving her :laugh:

:rofl: I hope all is well! DON'T GOOGLE :thumbsup: Fingers crossed for you guys! Also if you go and visit take tissues cause if your anything like me you will be bawling your eyes out the whole time!

Totally, and I am such a baby in situations like this! OH is away too which makes it harder.

Leila was quite bright yesterday arvo and didnt know what all the fuss was about and why I was so panicy! The vet said this morning she is ready come home and doesnt realise the seriousness, but said she likes the drugs they have been giving her :D

Yeah when I went to visit Lincoln he was bright and chirpy and trying to chase dragonflies but seeing him all shaved and with a drip made me :laugh: .

It's good she likes the drugs and you must be estatic to be getting her back :D

Yes do not Google, you will read all sorts and panic yourself!

So sorry to hear your young strapping dog is so unwell. The hardest part is not knowing, but they are working on that bit so baby steps, take each minute, each day and each test as it comes.

All our fingers and paws crossed it is not serious and she is better very soon.

Agree with the DO NOT GOOGLE recommendation!

Sorry to hear about your beautiful girl CareyJ, I hope they find out what it is and that it isn't Lymphoma and is treatable. My thuoghts are with you adn Leila.

Unfortunately, best case scenario is lymphoma and chemo starts tomorrow before all the test results are back.

Good luck to you and your dog, CareyJ. I hear that dogs cope rather well with chemo by comparison to us.

All the best.

Erny

Thanks everyone for your support, we are devistated. We really cant believe it has happened to such a vibrant little dog, and she is such a baby too but will just have to manage it.

:confused: So sorry for you! If you don't feel like being alone this weekend and don't have other plans and it won't make you feel too sad you should come down to the Royal Show and just hand out with Dolers at obedience and showing on Sunday, and agility Monday. :laugh:

Thanks, the offer is much appreciated. I was thinking of coming down for a look but might just spend the weekend with the puppy giving her lots of love and TLC. She is being discharged this arvo.

Unfortunately, best case scenario is lymphoma and chemo starts tomorrow before all the test results are back.

Good luck to you and your dog, CareyJ. I hear that dogs cope rather well with chemo by comparison to us.

All the best.

Erny

This is what I am hearing, and she will be getting whatever she needs to make sure she is happy and as healthy as she can be. I guess I now should be moving over to the serious illness/palative care thread huh??

This is what I am hearing, and she will be getting whatever she needs to make sure she is happy and as healthy as she can be. I guess I now should be moving over to the serious illness/palative care thread huh??

Staffyluv has had plenty of experience in this and I'm certain she, amongst others, will prove to be a wealth of information and encouragement for you.