poodlefan

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to place my order

3 x mini german shepherds

and can I have a custom order too plz?

i want a bordah colly but like super duper tini with blue eyes that is faster than a greyhoond but really really great at ajility. can i get a breading pair?

how about a hairless blue Poodle?

Requires no food, no water & does not bark and when his colour is no longer fashionable you can just pop him all in the convenience of your own home, no mess, no fuss & cheap $$$$

poodle.jpg

Okay so western union you said and of course I will accept your bonus offer of buy 1 get 1 free and because there is so many to choose from and I just can't decide I will let you pick out four of your best. So that would be 8 all up.My friends and family will be so pleased this year ...i am going to be the besssst gift giver...Cheers :thumbsup:

And especially for you Miss BR:

A Teacup Rhodesian Ridgeback.. bet Erny will want one too:

dachshund.jpg

OMG!!! SQUEEEEEEE I HAVE to have one of these!!! I want a dark wheaten one thanks!

AND

I ordered one of these last year

2n17yoi.jpg

And he is AWESOME!!! Do you have any more?

ETA: I want a female so I can have a breading pare :thumbsup:

I have one in a Hairless for thsoe that want the above but no Hair!

Deshonkoitzcuintle

post-9555-1284729017_thumb.jpg

yeah um hi there :)

chihuahua-pic.jpg

i was wondering if you could provide me with a dog of similar style in this pic but with the longer legs. it's called a chidane. i want one to carry my handbag. i'm not fussy on colour but xmas this year features lilac :)

I prefer unmarked notes.

understood! i know a place ;)

I herd that you have been line breeding dogs with small arse holes and you have finally had great success in getting them to fully close up.

Now i would like 2 of these dogs that can't poop a male and a female.

when I get puppies do you think I can get the breed recognised by the AKC?

I think these dogs would sell really well as they won't poop on the customers lawn and no more doggy farts. :thumbsup:

But if you get a dog that doesn't fart who will you be able to blame the smells on?

says puppy_sniffer hahahahahahahahahaha ;)

:)

Maybe you need to go a size down to an Egg Cup Wireless Wire Haired Fox Terrier

Rita_Robbins_image1.jpg

now see, i can imagine a couple of these adorably wee pocket pets as truly awesome xmas tree decorations :( so, a couple with bright purple eyes and a coat tinged with lilac would be perfect --- will they come in a box set? i'd like 10 :)

let's negotiate cuz i'm not looking to breed...

how about a hairless blue Poodle?

Requires no food, no water & does not bark and when his colour is no longer fashionable you can just pop him all in the convenience of your own home, no mess, no fuss & cheap $$$$

poodle.jpg

:thumbsup::) ;) :(:) :) :) ;) :D

Dear DeShonko

I'm in university and I don't have much time for a dog, because I'm either studying and out with my friends a lot like, but see, my housemate has this fantastic dog, she's a long-tailed short-faced agility breed called a Qat. I *REEEEEEEALLY* want one now, they're just fantastic!! She's been doing like, agility classes and stuff with her Qat since it was like, six months old? Plus there's like, no grooming because it does it all ITSELF!!!

The one my housemate has is this brilliant colour, it's a brindle red. I quite like it, but I'd go either a brindle red Qat or a brindle silver, I think those are nice too.

If you could supply me one I'd be very happy, can pay up to $3,000 (my grant just came in). I'm in a house-share, but like, the landlord doesn't mind.

ETA Oh HEY, my friend sent me a picture so you know what I'm looking for!!! Here it is!!

jane-burton-domestic-cat-ginger-tabby-female-with-rear-end-and-tail-in-air-after-enjoying-being-stroked.jpg

Dear DeShonko

I'm in university and I don't have much time for a dog, because I'm either studying and out with my friends a lot like, but see, my housemate has this fantastic dog, she's a long-tailed short-faced agility breed called a Qat. I *REEEEEEEALLY* want one now, they're just fantastic!! She's been doing like, agility classes and stuff with her Qat since it was like, six months old? Plus there's like, no grooming because it does it all ITSELF!!!

The one my housemate has is this brilliant colour, it's a brindle red. I quite like it, but I'd go either a brindle red Qat or a brindle silver, I think those are nice too.

If you could supply me one I'd be very happy, can pay up to $3,000 (my grant just came in). I'm in a house-share, but like, the landlord doesn't mind.

ETA Oh HEY, my friend sent me a picture so you know what I'm looking for!!! Here it is!!

jane-burton-domestic-cat-ginger-tabby-female-with-rear-end-and-tail-in-air-after-enjoying-being-stroked.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am the manager of a large fast food place, and we provide a toy with our Kids meal. It is a fierce competition with other fast food places to have the best toys and I figure that dogs make the best toys, hence I would like to order the following dogs;

A Great Dane..but is it possible for it to be a small as in Tea cup size?

A Labrador cross Collie cross Dalmation for the kids who can not decide between Marley and Me/ 101 Dalmations and Lassie as their favourite movie dog

Also I would like to combine all the breeds I like so that instead of having several other dogs I could just have one which is all of those breeds. The dogs you need to combine are; Finnish Lapphund, Border Collie, Belgian Tervueren, Siberian Husky, Rottweiler, Maltese,

These dogs must be suited to living in a backyard with little to no interaction. I expect them to come without behavioural problems and to not have to devote my time to training them or walking them. They must be happy to eat the cheapest and nastiest of supermarket foods. They need to be free of health problems and must be immune to fleas, worms, ticks etc because I can not be bothered wasting my valuable smokes and beer money on the dog's health :rofl: .

dog

Oh and if you charge over $100 for a pup forget it...I can just get me neighbour Bazza to let his dog knock up my other neighbour Shazza's dog.

:rofl:

I love a challenge :rofl:

Norsk_lundehund.jpg

Brennan's Mum cool azz, i alwayz waned a dog for me kids but culd neva afford un, now me kids will get heaps of em as we eat fast food every nite! u rok!

Greetings Poodlefan!

I manage the reputable AssemblyLine Kennels, we breed quality Australian Staffys and export to the world. Aussie Staffys are a relatively new breed but are taking off in a big way!

We used the English Staffy for a muscular build, and then threw in a couple'a Dane things and sum I dunno those ones with the spots....

Our Aussie Staffys have imported bloodlines from Ch. Trading Post She'll Be Right Mate, Ch. Woolies Parking Lot DoYa Lyk Me New Uggboots and our new litter is sired by Ch. Thats a Fckin Sik Ute Mate.

Very exciting!

We need to build our gene pool as our current bitch {the only one in the world} fell off the ute and died. Stupid dogs, yeah? Anyway, wondering if we could borrow a handfull of bitches, hopefully some small ones, get them nice and fat with puppies and squeeze 'em out like the last drop a sauce of ya snag.

Anyway, email us and we'll come pick some up this weekend.

Cheers bro!

Hmm, my people will have to discuss this with Poodlefan's people. At this moment in time, I am unsure whether the ethos and methododgy you

espouse will mesh with the ethics of Shonkypaws and Deshonko Kennels.

It is important not only to do the right thing but to be seen doing the right thing which is why all our advertisements show green and rolling grassy acres, with not a hint of a shed, a chain, or a crate. Perception is the most important thing.

Please send us a couple of bitches for us to appraise.

would you prepared to do a teacup golden retreiver that doesn't shed any fur as well?

This one I can do. :rofl:

tibetan-spaniel-thumb-334xauto-291.jpg

Dear Dodgy Breeder, please place $10,000 in unmarked notes in my letter-box. Fail to do so & I will tell the whole world what you've been nicking out of the backyards of discerning dog owners. And then passing off to your ignorant & hapless clients as a Teacup Golden Retriever.

Signed

Eagle Eyes of Brisbane

PS I have 2 Teacup Golden Retrievers (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) that you might like to buy. Save you some sneaking around backyards. Add a further $20,000 in my mail-box.

On receipt, I will forward the 2 TGRs to you, via snail-mail, in plain brown-paper wrapping.

Add on $5,000 for postage.