Dog Injured With Fireworks

Jed

Story here

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/find-and-...with-fireworks/

On Wednesday 15th of September 2010, Gardai in Finglas in Dublin, Ireland were alerted by members of the public who reported seeing a severely injured dog on Cardfiffbridge Road, Finglas. The dog had been maliciously handed a lit firework by a gang of youths and had lost the entire bottom of its jaw. Gardai rushed to the scene and managed to contain the injured animal.

Inspector Liam Kinsella responded to the emergency and rushed the dog to the Dublin SPCA veterinary surgeon, however there was no alternative but to euthanize the dog immediately as repair or recovery were impossible. Both Gardai and Dublin SPCA were shocked and appalled by the incident.

I think this is horrible. If you follow the link, there is a petition to sign and I think it is worth signing.

Edited by Jed

Lousy little pieces of scum.

I just want to lock them all up together on some island and let them go for it at each other. Sick to death of reading about these cowardly oxygen thieves.

I really should try to avoid these threads they get me so upset. But even if I was strong enough to resist temptation - Jed you tricked me a bit with the title :love: I thought it was an accident and a debate about the merits of having fireworks.

Signed, Jed got me too, i thought it was going to be a scared dog injured while running from fireworks.

Bring back capital punishment or send them to a remote island, they do it to refugees who are looking for a new home, so why not those who deserve it.

Posted on FB and another website

Edited by CJay

Thats totally despicable - that poor, poor dog, how sad, RIP pup :rofl:

Those jerks should be treated the same, they have no respect or value for life, why should theirs be valued.

I would give them a fire cracker alright.....right up the a**e. :cool:

Revolting...

Poor trusting dog. What goes through these monsters minds? How could anyone in their right mind cause such cruelty?

I'll never understand some people. I agree they are oxygen thieves and the same should be done to them as punishment. :rofl:

I also signed the petition. I hope they get those responsible. :cool: