Really Worried About Rover :( Healing Vibes Needed

lovemesideways

Just a thought as we have one of these trees that has started dropping berries everywhere over the last couple of weeks - they are pretty toxic I believe ;)

Got any of these nearby?

http://www.delange.org/ChinaBerry/ChinaBerry.htm

They look very similar to the trees we have here that we call Lilacs.

I have been told the berries are toxic and have researched and been told that one can cause a problem, to they need to eat lots!

Lewis has a particular attraction to them and I am always teling him off when he goes near them. He has eaten the odd one here and there because he is so determined and had no detrimental side effects.

I still try to stop him eating them and if he is caught with one in his mouth he will generally spit it out.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is he doing now??

He is doing well!

I have a feeling it was the water bucket at St Ives Oval...

We where there the day before, and 2 of my friends dog who where with me also got ill. Not as bad as Rover though. Rover inhales water though, none of the other dogs drink nearly as much.

Just a thought as we have one of these trees that has started dropping berries everywhere over the last couple of weeks - they are pretty toxic I believe :heart:

Got any of these nearby?

http://www.delange.org/ChinaBerry/ChinaBerry.htm

They look very similar to the trees we have here that we call Lilacs.

I have been told the berries are toxic and have researched and been told that one can cause a problem, to they need to eat lots!

Lewis has a particular attraction to them and I am always teling him off when he goes near them. He has eaten the odd one here and there because he is so determined and had no detrimental side effects.

I still try to stop him eating them and if he is caught with one in his mouth he will generally spit it out.

??? I have lilac trees in my garden, both the white and mauve and there are no berries on these trees???