• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me!! just have to transfer the payment

Yayyyyy :)

I am giving up a weekend of dog shows to come, so it better be good :rofl:

It will be worth it just for all the wine we'll be having :p :laugh: :laugh:

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o:rofl: :D :D :D

:):cheer:

Bec do you want me to take notes so you can read them when you sober up ????? :shrug::hug:

Sure as long as you can be my insect swatter again too :(:cry:

ETA: Steve did actually tell me that I should try a ring run out after a couple of wines so blame him for encouraging me :cry:

Edited by huski

I'm all paid up. Really need to buy a soft crate to travel with Quinn. I'm crossing my fingers hoping she's not going to come onto heat that weekend.

If someone can't otherwise make it they are welcome to share a cabin with Quinn and I.

Look forward to meeting other DOLers after a few years on here.

:shrug: huski so where is this video of a ring round after a few glasses of wine - I want to see if you can walk in a straight line :hug: .

Notice I didn't say still I think I struggle to walk in a straight line normally heaven help it if I had anything to drink before.

Edited by ness

ME ME ME!!! I'm coming - oh and so is Lottie!! Sooooo excited!!!!

Athough - I haven't done a whole lot of training lately :rofl::rofl: At least Lottie will be nice and fresh for it :rofl::rofl:

Me too - Indi and I will be there, and Indi will be very "fresh" :rofl: !!! With the floods (not to mention xmas) we haven't had a chance to do a whole lot of training. At one stage the only time the dogs got outside was for a quick toilet stop and then they were back inside - and they're feet were still red from the water and mud they had to walk through :rofl: .

Ohhh gsdog2 so glad we'll be finally able to meet you and Indi :rofl:

Hey thanks huski - looking forward to meeting you and the lovely Evil Beagle too :rofl: . I'm going to have one crazy sheppey with me though - she's driving my other two nuts atm after being inside for so long :rofl:

Less than a month to go! Who is definitely coming?

Meeeeeeeeeeee..!

I am giving up a weekend of dog shows to come, so it better be good :confused:

Me too! But I already know it's going to be good.

I'll be there too... with wine and 3 black and white nutbags! Be prepared for chaos!!! We can inspect Tyson the NO DRIVE dog, Mack the work in progress and Ella the ultimate nutbag who has too much drive and not enough sense! :confused::laugh::rofl: