K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

ME ME ME, and Lottie of course!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! It'll be the first dog thing i've really been to apart from obedience training, so i'm very much looking forward to it!!!!! Oh, and the wine room that I might just be crashing at some stage :thumbsup:

the wine room is the place to be :confused:

Should be great fun!!

And i'm sure the workshop will be good too :thumbsup::)

Oh God! I'm seriously doubting my decision to share a room with Miss Wine-oh-holic here!!! :crossfingers::thumbsup: On another note, how many bottles should I bring..... ?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ME ME ME, and Lottie of course!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! It'll be the first dog thing i've really been to apart from obedience training, so i'm very much looking forward to it!!!!! Oh, and the wine room that I might just be crashing at some stage :confused:

the wine room is the place to be :rofl:

Should be great fun!!

And i'm sure the workshop will be good too :thumbsup::)

Oh God! I'm seriously doubting my decision to share a room with Miss Wine-oh-holic here!!! :crossfingers::thumbsup: On another note, how many bottles should I bring..... ?

You can always hide in my cabin Nic :rofl::thumbsup:

How do I know if I booked a handler space??? I just booked in, there was no mention of handler spaces and spectator spaces?

If you got a cabin you will have a handler space. You'd have to ask Ann from CT about the difference between a handler space and spectator space.

Oh God! I'm seriously doubting my decision to share a room with Miss Wine-oh-holic here!!! :):) On another note, how many bottles should I bring..... ?

PMSL! Takes one to know one Nic ;) A case each should be enough :laugh::rofl:

Oh I have only just realised this is on, I will talk to Ann this afternoon at our trial to book a place for me & hopefully one for Dagboy :laugh: .

Can't wait to catch up with you and Dagboy MrsD :) I'm not scary now he's met me :p

I would love to go, Quinn will be 9 months in Feb, would her being young be a disadvantage at all?

IMO no not at all, even better actually :)

If only I lived closer! :)

Awwww you gotta move up here SA!! Or at least come for a visit :)

Edited by huski

I talked to Ann at the trial & we got a cabin :D :(:eek::wave: :D :D :rofl: :D :cheer: .

huski :laugh: just tell him you didn't recognise him without the spoons on his face - that's what darwinroyal told him when we saw her at the Ekka :rofl: .

ETA & I am :rofl: :D :cheer::rofl: :D :cheer: now after the trial tonight cos Jarrah got his first Intermediate DWD Freestyle qualifier & won 1st place too :rofl: .

Edited by MrsD

can i ask, what is the workshop for? is it specifically for pple with a goal in mind, or can anyone looking for a fun training weekend go? and is it only positive reinforcement training?

I am sure Steve will be able to expand on it more when he next pops into the thread but to give you a little more information, the workshop will be based on Steve's own motivational training techniques including the training in drive system he is known for. It will be focused on competition but I am sure anyone who goes who is interested in learning more about how to motivate their dogs whether for competition or fun will take a lot out of it. Training in drive is one of the most positive rewarding methods to use to motivate your dog IMO.

I talked to Ann at the trial & we got a cabin :D :thumbsup::cheer::rofl::eek::cheer::rofl::eek::cheer: .

huski :laugh: just tell him you didn't recognise him without the spoons on his face - that's what darwinroyal told him when we saw her at the Ekka :rofl: .

ETA & I am :rofl::):cheer::rofl::):cheer: now after the trial tonight cos Jarrah got his first Intermediate DWD Freestyle qualifier & won 1st place too :eek: .

Awesome work MrsD well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Can we go for 1 day only? Never been to anything like that before & definitly wouldn't be able to go a whole w-end.

Not sure Baxter, you will need to contact Ann at Camp Tailwaggers to check :rofl: