K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

Id love to go, but the 'per day' prices for camping scared me, unfortunately I cant justify that sort of price 'per day' (to camp) because Im poor :D

Yes, the camping ended up being as dear as sharing a cabin. I am looking for someone with a medium to large dog to share with if you are interested? If you are bringing the little one I fear Banjo will be too rough to leave them in the yard together. But there are always crates and pens I suppose...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Id love to go, but the 'per day' prices for camping scared me, unfortunately I cant justify that sort of price 'per day' (to camp) because Im poor :thumbsup:

Yes, the camping ended up being as dear as sharing a cabin. I am looking for someone with a medium to large dog to share with if you are interested? If you are bringing the little one I fear Banjo will be too rough to leave them in the yard together. But there are always crates and pens I suppose...

Is that the price for each or the price for the cabin?

Id love to go, but the 'per day' prices for camping scared me, unfortunately I cant justify that sort of price 'per day' (to camp) because Im poor :thumbsup:

K9: Sorry to hear that GG 85, I am not sure what the prices are, I am the main presenter but not running the workshop. I can tell you though that the facilities, food and location are top notch, and hopefully the speaker wont eb too bad either :shrug:

Tsk when are you coming back to Vic??

K9: watch me pass this one off...

Well the answer is it depends on you! Not you personally but Victorians. We sent out our October Newsletter asking what people in each state would like covered etc and when we get all the answers back, dates will be set. :thumbsup:

I should put in for Holiday's from work seeing as I am going otherwise I won't be able to go :thumbsup::shrug: Will put in for holiday's tomorow.

If anyone who want's to go wants to share a cabin let me know as I do have a friend that is thinking of going but is unsure if they will be able to go or not.

Edited by staffylover81

I am paying just under $300 to share a cabin, that includes two nights accommodation, meals, the workshop etc. It was more if you don't share.

ETA: I will even throw in alcohol for anyone who is game enough wants to pop into our room :thumbsup: hahahahaha

Edited by huski

:( huski is the alcohol a training aid to get the handler through or a convenient excuse to not be able to walk in a straight line or a bit of both :( .

A little from column A.... and a little from column B :rofl::rofl:

I am yet to put it to the test at a trial, will have to keep it in mind for the next one though. LOL.

I booked a cabin on my own and they told me it was the last one available so if someone needs somewhere to book or wants to make it a bit cheaper let me know.

It'll be cool to meet some DOLers.

Edited by busterlove

I am paying just under $300 to share a cabin, that includes two nights accommodation, meals, the workshop etc. It was more if you don't share.

ETA: I will even throw in alcohol for anyone who is game enough wants to pop into our room :rofl: hahahahaha

Alcoholic anyone??? No wonder she sprains ankles when she's playing with her dogs! :rofl:

Yep - just under three hundred to share. At the moment I am by myself and paying just over 400 (I think)

Considering it includes all meals, the workshop and accom, I can't really complain. My partner is complaining though - he gets to stay home with the two legged ratbags.

Edited by Lucy's mama

Tsk when are you coming back to Vic??

K9: watch me pass this one off...

Well the answer is it depends on you! Not you personally but Victorians. We sent out our October Newsletter asking what people in each state would like covered etc and when we get all the answers back, dates will be set. :rainbowbridge:

I'm interested and have replied to your newsletter.

Id love to go, but the 'per day' prices for camping scared me, unfortunately I cant justify that sort of price 'per day' (to camp) because Im poor :laugh:

K9: Sorry to hear that GG 85, I am not sure what the prices are, I am the main presenter but not running the workshop. I can tell you though that the facilities, food and location are top notch, and hopefully the speaker wont eb too bad either :rofl:

I believe you lol, but unfortunately I just cant justify spending that sort of money at the moment, unless we can book now and pay in February it just isnt going to happen, which is a big shame because Lexi could really use this sort of training