K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

I booked a cabin on my own and they told me it was the last one available so if someone needs somewhere to book or wants to make it a bit cheaper let me know.

They told me that too, and lots of people have booked since then, :cry: I'm looking to share with someone too, she told me she doesn't organise the sharing any more because she has had people or their dogs not get along in the past, but that I can organise to share myself if I like.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Money is due the month before the work shop if that helps. :wave: Or was it two weeks? Either way, you have time!

Also good news, still unsure if Ill be able to afford it by that stage but things are looking up :D

GG85 if it helps you can come share my cabin :D

Dolers are the best!!

Ill email Steve when Ive worked out which is the correct email address to contact him on lol, but I think its definitely a possibility Ill be after some accommodation :cry:

• 4 weeks later...
Bump. Who else is coming? Whose booked their cabin?

I'm gonna be there and my cabin is booked and my holidays from work have been approved now all i hope is that Myf comes in season in the next few weeks and not later on so I can take her with me lol. I have lots of people bunking down with me in my cabin just hope there is booze lol

Bump. Who else is coming? Whose booked their cabin?

I'm gonna be there and my cabin is booked and my holidays from work have been approved now all i hope is that Myf comes in season in the next few weeks and not later on so I can take her with me lol. I have lots of people bunking down with me in my cabin just hope there is booze lol

Im booked with you!!! and I do have a bottle of triple distilled raspberry vodka waiting to be drunk lol

Steve from K9 Pro will be up here at Camp Tailwaggers in February for another weekend workshop, whose coming along?

Daisy and I will be there :thumbsup:

What date is the seminar in Feb?

11th - 13th

Oh ok.

I won't be going then as I want to save my money for the Mia Skogster seminar held in Brisbane end of Feb. Can't beat training with the current world champ!

http://www.metrodogsport.com/metro_2010_005.htm

Steve from K9 Pro will be up here at Camp Tailwaggers in February for another weekend workshop, whose coming along?

Daisy and I will be there :thumbsup:

11th - 13th

Oh ok.

I won't be going then as I want to save my money for the Mia Skogster seminar held in Brisbane end of Feb. Can't beat training with the current world champ!

do both!!! I'm planning to! :rasberry:

• 1 month later...

Daisy and I will be there :)

11th - 13th

Oh ok.

do both!!! I'm planning to! ;)

Better hurry then as we are nearing our max number of participants. Closing date is now sun 13 Feb unless we reach our max number before hand.

First in best dressed.

http://www.metrodogsport.com

Go to seminar page