Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous photo Boke and a huge congrats on your lovely big and healthy litter and happy and healthy mum, Sienna.

And how awesome that she popped out the sexes on order, what a good girl she is. :confused:

Edited by dyzney

Cleo is very fat. :D :D She has milk.

Took a pic last night on my Christmas pressie from BBJ a new camera. :D :D

Just have to work out how to drive it. ;) ;) :D :D :(

OK what did you get and how come you got it early ................ SO NOT FAIR ;)
we finished up with 7 boys and 4 girls all wonderful weights for the size of the litter!

all healthy and feeding really well, Sienna is a fantastic mum

I never have many boys so really happy to get 7, the mix is just right for my puppy buyers :grouphug:

pics later

CONGRATULATIONS

not a very good pic, I need my oh to change the lens..

IMG_6186.jpg

Oh they are gorgeous. So much puppy breath.

:grouphug: They are lovely Bokezu.

Cynda has now got a little milk so not long now ;)

thanks, they are sooo beautiful :D when is she due? good luck!!

She is due from Thursday onwards depending on what day she took :D

Going to stock up on newspaper today and move Kimba and her puppies to the other whelping area. Have a large crate ready for her and then Cynda can have the whelping box to give her more room to whelp (Ihope) ;)

:grouphug: They are lovely Bokezu.

Cynda has now got a little milk so not long now ;)

thanks, they are sooo beautiful :D when is she due? good luck!!

She is due from Thursday onwards depending on what day she took :D

Going to stock up on newspaper today and move Kimba and her puppies to the other whelping area. Have a large crate ready for her and then Cynda can have the whelping box to give her more room to whelp (Ihope) ;)

Good luck and best wishes.

Well Cleo has decided to be 8 days early. :whee::eat:

She was huffing and puffing when I went to bed last night so I looked at the boobs. Milk in top ones. :(

So sent BBJ off to the Show and bathed her as BBJ had not done as requested. :mad

She has huffed and puffed all day and nothing yet. Trying to make it 7 days I reckon. :banghead::bottom:

Just had a Nana nap to prepare me for the night. ;) :laugh:

She did this once before and had the first pup at 8 pm and second at 9pm.

There is more than 2 this time.

Now that the computer is working I can update. It also refused to cooperate this morning.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

She was huffing and puffing when I went to bed last night so I looked at the boobs. Milk in top ones. :(

So sent BBJ off to the Show and bathed her as BBJ had not done as requested. :mad

She has huffed and puffed all day and nothing yet. Trying to make it 7 days I reckon. :banghead::bottom:

Just had a Nana nap to prepare me for the night. ;) :laugh:

Now that the computer is working I can update. It also refused to cooperate this morning.

Good Luck.

She was huffing and puffing when I went to bed last night so I looked at the boobs. Milk in top ones. ;)

So sent BBJ off to the Show and bathed her as BBJ had not done as requested. :(

Just had a Nana nap to prepare me for the night. :laugh::whee:

Good luck but holy cow, 8 days early, I better start watching Cynda more closely now then :mad

Well Cleo has decided to be 8 days early. :rofl::love:

She was huffing and puffing when I went to bed last night so I looked at the boobs. Milk in top ones. :love:

So sent BBJ off to the Show and bathed her as BBJ had not done as requested. :rofl:

She has huffed and puffed all day and nothing yet. Trying to make it 7 days I reckon. ;) :laugh:

Just had a Nana nap to prepare me for the night. :eek::o

Good Luck BB, hoping she decides not to have them tonight :laugh:

Edited by Bokezu

Well Cleo has decided to be 8 days early. :rofl::love:

She was huffing and puffing when I went to bed last night so I looked at the boobs. Milk in top ones. :love:

So sent BBJ off to the Show and bathed her as BBJ had not done as requested. :rofl:

She has huffed and puffed all day and nothing yet. Trying to make it 7 days I reckon. ;) :laugh:

Just had a Nana nap to prepare me for the night. :o :o

Thinking of you all BB. Hoping for a better outcome this time. :laugh: Hopefully they are 'cooked' enough!

Blenheim bitch..blenheim bitch...blenheim bitch (chanting) :eek: