Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be stoked with 2 girls jess lol.

*crosses fingers for molly having 4 girls and 2 boys*

im sure today she is, tomorow ill be back to nah, shes not...

shes lost a lot of hair round her belly, her nipps are bigger and im preeeeeeeeeeeeeeety sure ifelt something. ok,. it might have been bladder/kidney/intenstine/stomach/heart/wahtever but im telling myself its a pup :mad.

however her noo-noo isnt swollen at all.

not sure. but today, she is! so there!

Congratulations Puglodge :(

I am already over the pieds, :) they are covered in all sorts already....

They are all going well, but I am over the moon with first time mum Cyn. She has turned into a natural mother and is loving every monute of it.

I went and made sure Kimba and her bubbies were alright and :laugh: they are bloody huge compared to Cynda's. They definately look like beached whales now :(

Cynda and her bubba's

1-4.jpg

Congrats they are just gorgeous

Sorry PP but congrats on the two lovely girls.

:dunce: Congratulations to all the new arrivlas and sorry for the one who didn't make it :dummy:

We are all doing well here, well Cyn and bubs are, I am looking a walking Zombie atm :dunce: Had to help the runt a bit last night and was a bit of touch and go for a while. Got really weak, wouldn't suckle, so put a drop of rescue remedy on her tounge, no change, so made a little mix of animalac up, gave her bout 2 drops (syringe) and hated it but went straight on the boob and has strived ever since. First day they have all put on between 29 and 48g so very happy.

Cogratulations to everyone with their beautiful babies

Partipaws you beat me again..sorry for your lost baby girl ..but wonderful for the two little girls you have at last

My two girls are keeping well ..only a few days to go for Abbie hopefully & my little girl that has 19 days to go will run out of

tummy room the way she is blooming ..first litter for my tiny girl ..will be worried for her !!!

post-22442-1291857941_thumb.jpg Abbie day 60

post-22442-1291857992_thumb.jpg Ruby day 44

We are all going well here. Cynda is loving being a mum, but does like to take time out for a little play every now and then (dont blame her :wave: )

Here are some individual photos of the bubba's

brindle boy-Mampi

brindleboy-head.jpg

brindle girl

brindlegirl-head.jpg

b/w girl

cyndajunior-head.jpg

little girl

littlegirl-head.jpg

white with black girl

whitewithblackmarkingsgirl-head.jpg

white with black boy 1

piedboy-head.jpg

white with black boy 2-Bullz Eye

bullseye-head.jpg

Well my friend rang me a t 3.30am this morning and I whizzed out to Cragieburn and picked my Cleo.

I only had one appointment this am so told the admin person to shift it to next week, she had already moved it form last Friday as she was in Sydney and when I moved it I thought mmm maybe not a good idea. :(

She huffed and puffed and did not do much.

After 2pm she has having stronger contraction but nothing and hada slight bit of pale green discharge. I was just bout to take her to the vet when my friend rang and said ring vet to rell them you are coming.

Gave her some oxy and she passed a small macerated pup, probably died at around 4 weeks gestation.

Caesar 2 blenheims 1 boy, 1 girl and a tricolour girl whohad to to be PTS as she had a bad cleft palate.

Photos as they come..

SAM_0056.jpg

SAM_0055.jpg

SAM_0054.jpg

SAM_0053.jpg

SAM_0052.jpg

SAM_0050.jpg

SAM_0049.jpg

SAM_0048.jpg

SAM_0047.jpg

SAM_0046.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS! :mad

To all those lovely little puppies who have safely arrived to add Christmas joy and Chaos to their families! ;)

RIP the little ones who have continued on their journey :( We'll see you next time round.

my babies were 1 week old yesterday, they have grown so much, Sienna is really doing a wonderful job with them, they are going to be fiesty little things, from 4 weeks on its going to be crazy! but I can't wait :thumbsup:

IMG_6243.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6236.jpg

IMG_6241.jpg

Edited by Bokezu

After 8 1/2 hours after the last puppy arrived, Maggie started having contrations again.

Took her to the vet for an oxytocin and calcium, he said he could feel one in the birth cannal and maybe two more.

Maggie had a black and white male, then a blue and white female. They didn't make it. :'(

She seems fairly content now. but will wait for the other one to arrive, if there are any more in there.

After 8 1/2 hours after the last puppy arrived, Maggie started having contrations again.

Took her to the vet for an oxytocin and calcium, he said he could feel one in the birth cannal and maybe two more.

Maggie had a black and white male, then a blue and white female. They didn't make it. :'(

She seems fairly content now. but will wait for the other one to arrive, if there are any more in there.

Congratulations :thumbsup:

RIP little boy and girl.