Horse Found Stabbed, Scalped In Paddock

kirsty79

That is seriously scary- what must they have done to be able to inflict those injuries?? My mare would have booted them.. Scary to think it happened at a well frequented place- not like its the middle of nowhere. Lets hope they catch the person before they do it again.. :laugh:

I first heard about this on the radio early this morning. It happened only ten km's North of my suburb which I find creepy that there is such sick person/s in my area. Absolutely disgusting and very disturbing that anyone could do this. The police reckon it would have taken more than one person.

My heart goes out to the owner too who they said had been off work from a bit of a breakdown earlier this year :wave: . They said her daughter's horse was now missing his/her friend who shared the same paddock. Now they fear for that horse's safety. In a way it seems a worry that they put that on the news until they have caught the low-life ******. I hope they catch the murderer/s, lock them up and throw away the key :cry: .

Edited by LabTested

that is so terrible, I would think it would have to of been multipul ppl to manage that???

There is a town near where I live... well its just a few streets with it own name really on the outskirts of my town, My aunty lives there and one of her sons goes to the school there, well one families kids stopped attending the school and my aunty asked whether they had moved or gone on holidays and was told that the kids in the town had caught, harassed and turtured a calf to death a week or so before and the mother didnt want her kids going to school with the kids who had done it so had withdrawn her kids from the school.... I dont know what else was done about it, but I would hope that someone who knew who was involved got the police or someone involved its sick and scary when these things happen but for kids to do it?? early primary school kids??? what is going on there???

There is clear evidence through numerous studies that a child who tortures animals is highly likely to commit heinous crimes as an adult. It is one of those warning signs we have to deal with where I work in statutory child protection and juvenile justice. So yep, I'd be removing my children too. I'd probably be moving out of town if the family was likely to be staying and it was a small town.

There is clear evidence through numerous studies that a child who tortures animals is highly likely to commit heinous crimes as an adult. It is one of those warning signs we have to deal with where I work in statutory child protection and juvenile justice. So yep, I'd be removing my children too. I'd probably be moving out of town if the family was likely to be staying and it was a small town.

Yes I would of done the same thing.... where the calf incident happened me and my partner where looking at buying a house there that is why my aunty told me, with 4 small children 5 and under between us we were not willing to bring our children up in that area....

Vile people that do this type of thing...drug addled minds I think, must be, no rational thought processes working there.

When I was in grade 5 my brother tried to stop me coming through the back gate, he had just walked in ahead of me. As I pushed past I found out why. Some sick fiend had slaughtered our pet rabbits and lined them up on the back fence, propped up as if sitting on the fence. They had broken into the hutches and killed all except one beautiful buck, whose pen was hard strongwire with a padlock, we immediately rehomed him to my yougest sisters kindergarden for his own safety. The Police said they could do nothing and suggested it was dogs that killed our rabbits. :cry:

Two years in prison and a $ 25,000 fine...not enough for the b@#$tards that torture innocent victims.

How totally disgusting and horrific. RIP beautiful :D I feel so sad for the poor horse and owner, that is just terrible.

The seems to be so many more cases of animal cruelty lately, and the level of cruelty is quite alarming. The really scary part of this is that these scum are walking around free as a bird with you and I in our communities.

I was absolutely sick to my stomach when I heard about this yesterday. :D :)

This is really scary, ;) I really do hope they catch the sick scum that did this & punish them severely, before they potentially kill more innocent horses. :laugh:

As the owner of 2 horses myself I can only imagine how horrified & heartbroken the poor owner is, :happydance: I had to go out to the paddock & give my two boys some carrots & cuddles when I heard about is.

It doesn't make sense how anyone could hurrt such a beautiful creature, I really hope poor Cachet didn't suffer for too long. :laugh:

RIP Beautiful Cachet :thumbsup:

Edited by Baileys mum

It's just completely beyond my comprehension how people (and I use the term *very* loosely) can be such cruel bastards towards animals. Animals have unconditional love and trust for us and this is how some jerks repay their kindness and loyalty ... Gah! I'm so sickened by this I can't even form words.

I really hope they catch the person(s) behind this!!

Worst part of this report is, they didnt tell you everything that happened to this poor animal

I don't think I want to know. :thumbsup:

It must have been pretty sickening for them not to report that as well.

To think the person(s) who did this are walking free in the community right now. :)

Worst part of this report is, they didnt tell you everything that happened to this poor animal

:D Is there another report with more information? :laugh:

It belonged to a friend of mines, friend...They did some horrible things to this horse. No excuse if they find out who did it. Lock them away as far as im concerned at let them be dealt with inside by animal lovers...These are all good people these things happen to and the scum that get away with it think they above the law. Things have got to change.

:eek::thumbsup: it continuously amazes me that pple can do such horrid things to living breathing animals that trust us fully and depend on us to live :eek: i feel terrible for the way this beautiful animal has passed no one should be made to feel that much pain ever!!

i think they should stab the perp in the neck and scalp him and see how he likes it, i really think in such cruel cases that we need harsher penalties...im thinking an eye for an eye (if you follow)

RIP beautiful girl

Vile creatures most certainly do deserve "an eye for an eye" treatment, no ifs or buts! :rofl:

:eek::thumbsup: it continuously amazes me that pple can do such horrid things to living breathing animals that trust us fully and depend on us to live :eek: i feel terrible for the way this beautiful animal has passed no one should be made to feel that much pain ever!!

i think they should stab the perp in the neck and scalp him and see how he likes it, i really think in such cruel cases that we need harsher penalties...im thinking an eye for an eye (if you follow)

RIP beautiful girl

Vile creatures most certainly do deserve "an eye for an eye" treatment, no ifs or buts! :rofl:

...and which 'vile person' will we pay to carry out these "fit punishments" ???? Or maybe we can have a "sicko lottery"and they could pay for the "pleasure" of carrying out this "justice'.

I still believe 'civilized people' should not behave in the same manner as the damaged, vile torturers they are punishing.