Project Underdog- Christmas Wishing Tree

Cosmolo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited :laugh: Looking forward to it.. I'll be at the Fresh4paws stall most of the day I think.. complete with red terror who will probably spend some time in his crate so he doesn't jump on everyone :) He gets a tad excited..

Edited by Bundy's Mum

I'm excited :laugh: Looking forward to it.. I'll be at the Fresh4paws stall most of the day I think.. complete with red terror who will probably spend some time in his crate so he doesn't jump on everyone :) He gets a tad excited..

I'll be just across the way with the greyhounds, and I'm also helping with the pet photo's I think :laugh:

Please come and say Hi.

Only need basic. Does anyone have a small urn - or even just a kettle. Nescafe, disposable cups (not styrine foam) and plastic spoons. If there is power for the lights there must be somewhere we can plug a kettle in. A few cartons of UHT milk and a pot of sugar. By donation, 5c to $5, customer's choice. Biscuits extra. It should at least pay for the ingredients, anything over is a plus.

Snap Anniek - and it could be self service if someone keeping an eye on it. Cosmolo are there tables there or not:? I can bring a folding table along.

Edited by PossumCorner

I'm excited :o Looking forward to it.. I'll be at the Fresh4paws stall most of the day I think.. complete with red terror who will probably spend some time in his crate so he doesn't jump on everyone :mad He gets a tad excited..

I'll be just across the way with the greyhounds, and I'm also helping with the pet photo's I think ;)

Please come and say Hi.

You won't be able to miss my fella.. he's grown this week :thumbsup:

Ok then - I have just packed the little SUV until it is overflowing - marquee, tables, beds for our fosters. products, promotional stuff blah blah.

I have managed to sqeeze in the portable stove, kettle, tea, coffee, sugar, milk and a few disposable cups.

BUT there are not enough supplies for Mrs & Mrs Public - but if DOLers, stall holders, UnderDoggers get desperate like me, then come on over and have a cuppa.

Will have the kettle boiled just before "show time" to give everyone a lift. I usually need a hit at the promo's before I put on my cheesy grin for the visitors :)

You have done magic. Here the marquee is in the car, the dog seats to put around Santa are under a tarp in the trailer. The lights and stands are sulking in the lounge room because I would be shot if I got them wet: and it is raining buckets here. Hope for a brief break in the rain for the long walk to the car. I think everything on the list is ready to go.

But look at the radar here:

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR023.loop.shtml#skip

It is all over us now, but some good clear patches following tomorrow after the next band. Looks alright.

Well we have had rain here on and off all day. I had to pack everything into the car as I think I would probably lose the trailer driving all the way to Clayton - it has never been north of Frankston...lol

Hubby will decide if he is coming in the morning - I will see if I can get him up early enough to leave home by 7:30 - another reason I didn't want to bring the trailer as although I am the mistress of reversing it into our bendy driveway I don't want to tow it on the freeway :thumbsup:

Rain or shine it will be a fantastic day. I know Cosmolo and Mr Cosmolo have worked their butts off for this, and we will all do them proud :thumbsup: