Kepala Playdate ~ October 10th 2010

MavericksMission

Wow, so many new cuties this month, Kairu, Mo and Billy just to name a few. Mo would have been snuck into the back of my car if I was there I'm sure - my sort of doggie.

Great to see Misha and Milo back in the pack, hi Julie :)

See you in November.

BTW, is everyone aware that the Dec date clashes with Dogs Day Out? Do we want to consider moving the date at all, we didn't last year, but what does everyone think?

I was thinking the same!! can we can we??

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What great photos - and Evolving, your photos are just improving soooo much - they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous!! The park you go to looks so nice, I think Brisbane definately needs a monthly meet!!!

I doubt I would be going to dogs day out (I don't even know what it is) so either way it does not bother me.

Thanks to everyone's comments on my photos. I really do enjoy taking them.

The only downside of showing Alera soon will be that I can not take photos of the Lappies at shows anymore.

You need the code that says at each end for it to come up in the forum :laugh:

I see the codes etc but do I copy and then paste it into this ???? As when I did it that way before it only came up with writing and numbers and no photo's when I hit the reply button so I quickly went back into here and deleted the post and wrote my message for help :laugh: or do I uploaded them ?? :)

There are two ways.

If you are looking at all the the photos together when you put the mouse over a photo a box will come up under it. If you go to the last line in it and click on it, it will go blue. If you press Ctrl C on the keyboard or right click on it and tell it to copy. You then paste (Ctrl V) that in here as it is an the photo will be linked.

The other way it to click on the photo you want so only one is on the page you them click on the last white box on the side that says IMG code and this time it will copy automatically and you just need to paste in here.

Edit - ok I see you figured it out anyway.

Edited by Evolving