Isle Of Dogs - Products

Heidii

I've recently switched over to IOD and I'm very impressed :rofl:

I haven't used No. 18 but have used No. 20 and No. 50 with wonderful results (so I can't imagine poor results from the other shampoos). I've also use several other products from their range and I'm really happy.

I tried their samples of the Evening Primrose Oil shampoo and the Nutrient Mask on 2 Kerry Blue Terrier showdogs and was quite impressed. I got a clean nourished coat without it being flattened. I have now bought a supply of both products.

I wouldnt be usin any IOD... It did nothing but stuff my dogs coat. It made it dry brittle fuzzy.. It was the product they recommended for mini longs.. After i washed him and dryed him he looked like a fluffy Pom..Its been a few months now and till this day his coat has never been the same... and i know afew others who has use it on diff breeds n its done the same..

i use pure paws...

ETA.. They also knew about this i sent photos.. even the lady in the USA rang me

Edited by TeamSnag

I know a few GSD people who use the IOD royal Jelly shampoo and are having remarkable results with this product.

I have also used it on a setter and had wonderful results nice glow to her coat

For my full coated Lhasa Apso I have been using the #62 Detangle Spray, fantastic for getting out knots, better than the PP OMG I have found, as well as the #63 Evening Primrose Oil spray for hydration.

Also the #10 Shampoo and the #51 Heavy Conditioner and her coat and skin have never been better. I have been using them for about a month now, washing once a week and you can see a marked difference.

I love these products. :)

Edited by Dili

I use IOD products and LOVE them. Even my allergy boy can use them and the royal jelly shampoo makes his coat look the best it's ever been!

I'm about to try the black coat one on one of my girls. I'll post back here after if no one else has given a review.