Regular Brisbane Meet

GoldenGirl85

thank you scarlet, i do love my baby :laugh::o

im sorry have i seen pics of you pup? my memory isnt working atm and i cant remember if i've seen your dog :wave:

if i decide to go i'll pm you and maybe i can pick you up :confused: but i wont confirm till sunday sorry

She's in the Urban photos somewhere.. Here's a pic anyway (plenty more in the Bull Terrier thread)

Sunday's aren't an issue with transport for me, it more the Scarlett is tired after her busy day. Saturdays are a winner

post-38371-1300360865_thumb.jpg

post-38371-1300360915_thumb.jpg

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I will be going for a walk/swim with Phi on Sunday no matter what. Anyone is welcome to join me, just either let me know here or PM me.

I would love to join Keira&Phoenix on Sunday. However, as mentioned in a previous post, I can't drive due to a medical condition. So, if anyone is going on Sunday and happens to be driving past the Mt Gravatt East area and would be willing to collect me and my dog, it would be great if they could let me know. I would bring one of my greyhounds (desexed friendly female).

But I totally understand that it might not be convenient for anyone to collect us - just thought I'd check :D

Kitt.

Hi Kitt,

I will be coming back from play group and will be passing your area around 2 ish, I could probably come and get you if you like and we can go straight over to daisy hill. So will be there for like 2:30 pm. I will PM you my mobile number :D

thank you scarlet, i do love my baby :):love:

im sorry have i seen pics of you pup? my memory isnt working atm and i cant remember if i've seen your dog :laugh:

if i decide to go i'll pm you and maybe i can pick you up :cry: but i wont confirm till sunday sorry

She's in the Urban photos somewhere.. Here's a pic anyway (plenty more in the Bull Terrier thread)

Sunday's aren't an issue with transport for me, it more the Scarlett is tired after her busy day. Saturdays are a winner

I think Dandy's last comment was directed towards Kitt :D

See you on Sunday for playgroup!

Hey guys,

I think I'll have to give this meet a miss - I'm really swamped with uni (3 big weeks of surgery and anaesthetics and more surgery!) and really need a day to clean my house, cook some food and do some study. Plus, petrol being at about $1.50 a litre, and me being a poor student doesn't bode well for lots of long distance driving!

I'll be really keen in the next few weeks though so hopefully we can organise something again!

OK So the meet is less than 2 weeks away everybody.

Is anyone from the Western suburbs going to come??

WE still need suggestions of parks any ideas?

If no one western suburbs is coming maybe we can do a more central meet...? Inner southern suburbs or something?

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

What's the date we've decided on? I'm happy with wherever, so if I'm the only west-sider coming feel free to have it anywhere... I'm still not 100% when work etc is anyway so we'll see!

ETA Blonde moment! I see it's the 3rd! We can try Anzac park if we want Westside? If not, like I said I'm flexible

Edited by Flick_Mac

Ok so Toowong? just keeping track of this so I can put the location in the subheading lol

Yep can you change the sub title to Anzac Park, Toowon 3 pm this Sunday. Thanks GG. HOpe you are having fun in NSW!

I would love to go to the Toowong Park meet. If anyone is going from the Mt Gravatt area and could give me and one of my greyhounds a lift, that would be lovely.

Hey Ktt,

I can pick you and one of your puppers up. I can be at your around 2/2:15 ish and we can introduce the doggies then head off to Toowong.

Hey Ktt,

I can pick you and one of your puppers up. I can be at your around 2/2:15 ish and we can introduce the doggies then head off to Toowong.

Thanks Keira&Phoenix! Awesome! I'll pm or text you on Saturday to confirm.

I'll bring Lucy. But if there seems to be any tension between her and your pup when they meet, I'll swap Lucy for Deanna :)

keira ill be at puppy play group on sunday :laugh: if you wanna come for puppy cuddles...are you still in puppy? or is your girl in adolescent now? i might be able to make the play date too, will just bring raz though

Edited by dandybrush

Oooh I can actually make this week's Adolescent play group. I've never been to one before. Every one I've been able to make, they've cancelled :laugh:

Not sure if I'm game to go though. Does anyone know what the adolescent large breed one is like??

last i went....agggggeeess ago it was quite good :rofl: just like play at the dog park really from memory, phoenix will have a better idea. I stopped taking raz to play group there, cause i thought it was stupid how they were playing in a netball court, and raz kept cocking on everything and i was running around after him with the bucket, but i will be taking willow to it, hope she doesnt do the same thing :laugh:

Hey Ktt,

Thanks Keira&Phoenix! Awesome! I'll pm or text you on Saturday to confirm.

I'll bring Lucy. But if there seems to be any tension between her and your pup when they meet, I'll swap Lucy for Deanna :laugh:

No problems :p

keira ill be at puppy play group on sunday ;) if you wanna come for puppy cuddles...are you still in puppy? or is your girl in adolescent now? i might be able to make the play date too, will just bring raz though

We are in adolescent but i will be there before you guys are finished so if your happy to hold onto Phi's leash for a few minutes while I can get puppy cuddles :D yay puppy cuddles!!

Oooh I can actually make this week's Adolescent play group. I've never been to one before. Every one I've been able to make, they've cancelled :D

Not sure if I'm game to go though. Does anyone know what the adolescent large breed one is like??

It is really good Minxy all the dogs are really well behaved there are 4 sheriff dogs who stop any dogs that are getting over excited and on top of everyone watching their own dogs their is 3-4 urban volunteers and paul watching and timing out any naughty dogs. I have been going for 5 months and not seen anything even slightly out of hand. If your going don't forget to enrol and if its your first adolescent be there at 11:50 for induction. :D yay cant wait to see Kyojin again!! And you :D

Scarlett will be there too!

last i went....agggggeeess ago it was quite good :laugh: just like play at the dog park really from memory, phoenix will have a better idea. I stopped taking raz to play group there, cause i thought it was stupid how they were playing in a netball court, and raz kept cocking on everything and i was running around after him with the bucket, but i will be taking willow to it, hope she doesnt do the same thing :rofl:

I doubt willow will do it she should be fine.

keira ill be at puppy play group on sunday :) if you wanna come for puppy cuddles...are you still in puppy? or is your girl in adolescent now? i might be able to make the play date too, will just bring raz though

Have you got another puppy?

Keira...not going to NSW, that was last week, this week Im up at Noosa lol