Camera Bags

huga

Wow, what rock have I been hiding under and how did I miss this thread...

I just spent ages on Robyn's Etsy shop and bought a bag that was already in stock.. I will have to post a pick tomorrow as I am on the iPad...

It is tan with denim down the front.

I can't wait until it arrives.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice....

I just got an email saying mine has been shipped....:happydance:

That's a pretty quick turn around - only two weeks from when I custom ordered it.

I am getting excited!

That is awesome.. Mine was in stock, so hopefully will be shipped straight away..

I wonder how long it takes to get from there to here?

I am going up north to the beach for a week in the second week of May, so hoping it is here by then to carry my brand new 7D...

I have wanted one for ages and got a big return on the sale of a few items so splurged on that...

I have been playing with it all afternoon...

I think I will keep my 400D still...

Can everyone who gets their bags please post photos of them, so I can be even more tempted.

re the camera not shooting RAW I started with a 400D and I shot RAW with it. You've gone for the same upgrade as I did, 400D to 7D. It's quite a jump, but AWESOME!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I have been playing with the 7d heaps...

I have so much to learn still but I am totally in awe of this camera.. It takes awesome pics, even when I think they are going to be crap..

I found the 400d a bit slow.. I know I could have just bought better lenses but the splurge was totally worth it.

Sadly I have I discovered in the move back to Canberra my big camera bag (with my speed light, small tripod and some other stuff) didn't quite make it back... At all.. It is nowhere to be found and it totally slipped my mind with all the goings on here the last 6 months... But I but I turned this place upside down and it is just to here...

So now I will be up for another speed light, tripod, remote and some other bits and bobs....

I am so glad that I always choose to carry the camera and lenses with me in my smaller case...

I have so much to learn still but I am totally in awe of this camera.. It takes awesome pics, even when I think they are going to be crap..

I found the 400d a bit slow.. I know I could have just bought better lenses but the splurge was totally worth it.

Sadly I have I discovered in the move back to Canberra my big camera bag (with my speed light, small tripod and some other stuff) didn't quite make it back... At all.. It is nowhere to be found and it totally slipped my mind with all the goings on here the last 6 months... But I but I turned this place upside down and it is just to here...

So now I will be up for another speed light, tripod, remote and some other bits and bobs....

I am so glad that I always choose to carry the camera and lenses with me in my smaller case...

I know, sometimes I just gaze at mine and think, you magnificent beast. :laugh:

I know, sometimes I just gaze at mine and think, you magnificent beast. :laugh:

Oh, I am so glad I am not the only loon around...

I was showing my boys yesterday and talking the camera up and showing them all the practice shots I have been doing..

I just love it and it makes me look like I am actually talented.

I have just signed up with a Flickr account and I am going to find my copy of photoshop that I bought about 2 years ago and load it on the new laptop...

It is all so very exciting...

I think I might be getting a Porteen bag for our anniversary.... Squeeee.... Just gotta hope that's why OH was asking which one I liked more!

Get hom to do like my husband did - he got me the voucher so I could design my own :) Its funny, she has some different fabrics now and different colours for the lining than when I got mine. I think my bag would be totally different if I ordered it today. I still love it though :)

I think I might be getting a Porteen bag for our anniversary.... Squeeee.... Just gotta hope that's why OH was asking which one I liked more!

Get hom to do like my husband did - he got me the voucher so I could design my own :) Its funny, she has some different fabrics now and different colours for the lining than when I got mine. I think my bag would be totally different if I ordered it today. I still love it though :)

and then there are the fabrics that I love on some of the early examples I've seen that she obviously doesn't have anymore that I think I would have chosen instead of the one I did.

still waiting for my bag..... hoping it is soon. US mail is sooo slow.

my porteen bag arrived today...

very very happy!! Thanks to all who 'enabled'.

Sorry about the poor quality on the photos - the nifty fifty is not focusing properly at the moment and I don't have time to take more at the moment.

post-23544-0-61624400-1335777392_thumb.jpg

that's my old D400 (but the 7D fits just as well) in there, plus the speedlite and 18-200mm (it would fit the 70-200 quite well I think - if it was the sigma one, I reckon you could keep it on the body, don't think the canon one would fit though with it still on the body - would fit in the bag). That is an ipad at the back.

post-23544-0-86765300-1335777393_thumb.jpg

all ready for a trip away in a couple of weeks

post-23544-0-99163600-1335777394_thumb.jpg

Edited by jr_inoz

my porteen bag arrived today...

very very happy!! Thanks to all who 'enabled'.

Sorry about the poor quality on the photos - the nifty fifty is not focusing properly at the moment and I don't have time to take more at the moment.

post-23544-0-61624400-1335777392_thumb.jpg

that's my old D400 (but the 7D fits just as well) in there, plus the speedlite and 18-200mm (it would fit the 70-200 quite well I think - if it was the sigma one, I reckon you could keep it on the body, don't think the canon one would fit though with it still on the body - would fit in the bag). That is an ipad at the back.

post-23544-0-86765300-1335777393_thumb.jpg

all ready for a trip away in a couple of weeks

post-23544-0-99163600-1335777394_thumb.jpg

Oh very nice indeed...

I think I ordered just after you, so hopefully mine will be here soon... I can't wait...