Adelaide Meet - Nov 7th

MsKatie

Snik will be lucky if I don't leave her at home :thumbsup:

I had massive tantrums this morning because Snik chewed up ANOTHER my little pony, Immy's princess tiara and her last remaining Barbie - Princess Ariel, Immy's favourite. I have to go replace it now.

I'm seriously annoyed. She has chewed up about $500 worth of stuff. It only happens at night, and the kids are doing everything right and packing toys away in their toybox. She opens their bedroom door and gets into their toy box.

I think she's going to have to sleep in the laundry at nights.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be bringing my foster pup Bonnie with me...are any males going to be there? I only ask because Bonnie is terrified of males and I'd love some gentle males to pat her and make her see that not all males are horrible. Also, she came with NO training or manners, and we're currently working on DOWN (among other things) because she jumps. So if she jumps on anyone, please correct her!

Will be bringing my foster pup Bonnie with me...are any males going to be there? I only ask because Bonnie is terrified of males and I'd love some gentle males to pat her and make her see that not all males are horrible. Also, she came with NO training or manners, and we're currently working on DOWN (among other things) because she jumps. So if she jumps on anyone, please correct her!

Scott will be there, and he's used to dogs that are afraid of men after what we went through with Akira. So I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

Yes he definitely is non-threatening which helped Akira heaps. My dad, on the other hand, she was petrified of because he's a big, muscular, bald, biker-looking guy. :p Now he's her best friend, all because he was cleaning the boat with sprinklers and was ignoring her and Akira LOVES water. So he started squirting her when she wasn't looking and she thought it was the best game ever. Wouldn't work for any dog that hates water, but it was perfect for Akira and ever since then she's less wary around men in general.

ouch, pug hugger.

I don't think I'm going to make this one but will hopefully make the december one. Dunno when the hell I'm going to do the secret santa thing - cos I'm away till the beginning of December, starting monday. Big trip to Susan Garrett seminar - so exicted. doing the self catering and camping thing, so better get the packing right, although I will pass a few shops when I visit friends in Canberra and Mudgee on the way.

Have fun without us.

If its under 30C i will bring Dottie out for a romp.

And Hobbles!! Pleeeeeeease (where's the begging icon?). I promise not to steal him (I had my fingers crossed when I said that :shrug:)

I'll probably come along

Will be great to see you Vicsta :)

I'll come with Maddie. I'll be bringing about eight 1kg Formulas if any rescue/foster people can use them. They will need to be used within a day or two of thawing.

If anyone wants me to bring an order for them I'll be popping in to the shop and will check here first so let me know if you need me to grab anything for you.