Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Anniek you keep this up l will have to make you head spokewomen for Canidae. LOL

Canidae Grain free salmon is our number one product for dogs with upset tummies and skin discorders

The amount of positive feed back we get, its great

Oh! That's the other benefit we've seen from the Canidae too - the gas has gone - now I get the ocassional fart only - not frequent room clearing ones (always good when you have a dane!) and improvement in skin.

I was just saying in the dane thread - I switched from feeding about 700g of Eagle Pack Power to feeding 400g of Canidae and he's holding his weight if not getting more solid :p

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anniek you keep this up l will have to make you head spokewomen for Canidae. LOL

Canidae Grain free salmon is our number one product for dogs with upset tummies and skin discorders

The amount of positive feed back we get, its great

Oh! That's the other benefit we've seen from the Canidae too - the gas has gone - now I get the ocassional fart only - not frequent room clearing ones (always good when you have a dane!) and improvement in skin.

I was just saying in the dane thread - I switched from feeding about 700g of Eagle Pack Power to feeding 400g of Canidae and he's holding his weight if not getting more solid :p

Danois

Thats great your great dane is doing so well on Canidae

Our grain free products has 80% of the protein derives from the meat

Thats the reason why you are using alot less because our kibble is mostly meat

l might have to put you on the list of spokesperson aswell. LOL

My little black greyhound has had a "seal" coat for the last 7 years - since I got her. SInce feeding the grain free salmon Canidae, she is now black and really really shiney - amazing as I thought she was just one of those black dogs that never really look black. Previously I was feeding EP holistic anchovy.

Interesting you say this - my black (ish!) dog has the similar problem regardless of the food he was on - switched to the grain free salmon Canidae and his topline/neck blacker, thicker, shiny and softer.

Any links to seal coats?

It's just a name we "greyhound people" use to describe a black dog that always looks a bit grey/brown and soft but not shiney.

Now that all of our foster dogs are eating Canidae I AM your number one spokesperson.

BTW I sent a pic and a few words to your testimonials people.

Annie

Now that all of our foster dogs are eating Canidae I AM your number one spokesperson.

BTW I sent a pic and a few words to your testimonials people.

Annie

Thank you very much Anniek

This is the reason why we bought an ALL Natural product to Australia

To hear people like you reccomend Canidae and love the product

Thanks Again

I thought this was a thread on Black Hawk. Canidae must be losing a bit of market share, hence the reason to get onto the Black Hawk thread & use it to advertise it's product. I think that post showing the bag of food, should be removed. I, for one, would NEVER buy a bag of dog kibble that has to come from overseas :D Talk about "food miles" :p We have all the resources to produce a top quality dog kibble here in Australia from local ingredients & that is why I choose to buy Black Hawk apart from the fact my dog does well on it & she gives it the stamp of approval. ;)

Guest english.ivy

Yeah I think the photo of that dog food should be removed. No way would I come into a thread of another brand and post photos of BH, it's plain rude. I'm sorry your dogs didn't do well on BH, every dog is different.

About the coat shine. I have a hairy jet black dog, her coat has the most amazing shine to it and this is since she's been on BH. She even shines in the shade.

It is a little :D To be fair it did start innocently though. Black Hawk haven't paid for this to be an exclusive thread either so I guess people can give views on other foods. Both are of course advertisers on DOL.

This thread wasn't started by BH though - they only answered questions posed to them. Others have come on here blatently promoting their product, which I think is a bit different.

Also, it kinda ruffles my feathers when someone comes on here only to promote their product (ie they have a low post count). People don't tend to mind a "free" ad when someone contributes to the DOL community (eg K9Pro, Cosmolo, Erny).

Guest english.ivy

I only started this thread to discuss the food as it isn't openly found, outside of Dol.

Black Hawk is newish [well new to some of us here] to the dog world and thought all of us users would benefit from discussing how our dogs are going on BH.

Guess my idea on a thread is to keep it the way it started, not to come in and start talking about other products, unless related. It is really easy to start a new thread :)

I only started this thread to discuss the food as it isn't openly found, outside of Dol.

Black Hawk is newish [well new to some of us here] to the dog world and thought all of us users would benefit from discussing how our dogs are going on BH.

Guess my idea on a thread is to keep it the way it started, not to come in and start talking about other products, unless related. It is really easy to start a new thread :laugh:

X 2 :)

It was a BH feeder though that started the talk on the other feed because she had run out whilst on hols. The moral of the story is take double the amount of dog food away!

It wasn't like the other feed people came in here and said BH is crap feed our feed.

Just to be fair and all that.

black hawk thread.

Might want to read the forum rule re advertising and self promotion :thumbsup:

Did not realise that people were not allowed to comment on other foods here - but as JulesP said, no one is running the food down.

Geez talk about opening up a can of worms, perhaps I should have asked my question in a new thread! I just came in here because I know there are a lot that post here and use a premium product.

I had taken more than enough food with me but my step dad has Liver Cancer and had to go to hospital so I had to stay even longer than I had anticipated, I only wanted what was best for the pups, hence the post here for info.

Thank you very much Anniek

This is the reason why we bought an ALL Natural product to Australia

To hear people like you reccomend Canidae and love the product

Thanks Again

no probs :(

canidae.jpg

I think this is what some people feel is a bit over the top & is nothing short of advertising. :thumbsup:

Guest english.ivy

sheena, seeing as you agree with me. What do you feed with your BH? Or do you just feed it on its own?

dol politics does my head in sometimes.

sheena, seeing as you agree with me. What do you feed with your BH? Or do you just feed it on its own?

dol politics does my head in sometimes.

I also wonder what others feed with BH if anything, mine still get RMB at least once a week and chicken wings or necks at least once a week. The raw mine get depends on how much exercise they have and if I think they need a bit extra. If I don't have any bones/chicken available they may get a bit extra BH. Generally on the days they have the raw stuff I will reduce the amount of BH for thier evening meal.

Gee reading that back it sounds very confusing :( At least I know what I am doing, I think :thumbsup::( Anyway it works so that's the main thing!