Doler's Reactions

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought mine might arrive today but it didn't, perhaps tomorrow. :rolleyes: Anybody else in WA got theirs yet?

What invoice number?

Sorry Steve, I don't know. I just remember paying through the Pacers website but I don't recall writing down an invoice number. I expect they'll arrive in the next day or two though.

Better send me your real name then so I can go looking for you

Julie

Thanks Julie, have pm'd you. :laugh:

Boy that was quick - only took 2 days from the day I ordered - mine just came today! Super fast - wasn't expecting them yet - can't wait to have a proper look at some stage but some cool recipes in there - great work!

Cheers.

Edited by Just Andrea

I thought mine might arrive today but it didn't, perhaps tomorrow. :heart: Anybody else in WA got theirs yet?

Mine hasn't arrived yet either and the postie has been and gone :D

Yeah my postman's been and gone too. Maybe tomorrow.....

Nothing here today either. Did you get yours yet LuvMyCav?

I thought mine might arrive today but it didn't, perhaps tomorrow. ;) Anybody else in WA got theirs yet?

Mine hasn't arrived yet either and the postie has been and gone :confused:

Yeah my postman's been and gone too. Maybe tomorrow.....

Nothing here today either. Did you get yours yet LuvMyCav?

No nothing here either I'm afraid.

I'd love a cookies and slices/cupcakes style cookbook. :D

:D you will need to start the thread and hope you get sufficient recipes, chase DOLer's for pre-orders, tear you hair out that you are not infringing copyright, chase possible advertisers, and finally chase transport companies who promise the book will be deliverd by a certain date, and end up delivering a week later- willing to give it a go? :p :)

:) you will need to start the thread and hope you get sufficient recipes, chase DOLer's for pre-orders, tear you hair out that you are not infringing copyright, chase possible advertisers, and finally chase transport companies who promise the book will be deliverd by a certain date, and end up delivering a week later- willing to give it a go? :) :p

Hmmmm on second thoughts........ :D

for those of you who were expecting me to post them out Monday Im sorry Im a couple fo days late. Life has been full on here with lengthy hospital time as one of my kids had an accident. They are now definitely on their way and should be there any day now.

Sorry about that but I wasnt able to get to the P.O. in business hours.

Julie

• 2 weeks later...