Doler's Reactions

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine today. Who designed the cover, I love it!

Yippee! Glad you like it :vomit:

So sign of mine yet :p

Knucklesdutchnus designed the cover and did all the layout, :vomit:together with a friend from work.. WendyH did the proofread. :eek:

Thanks all for the favourable response. :mad

Martina (Friend from work) 2nd proofread and edited :D

Sometimes it's pretty handy working for a book publisher!

Edited by KnucklesDutchnUs

Got mine today!!! (Sorry to Steve for having to send so many boxes).

Well done to all involved!!! The book looks great!

I will be selling them in our store for anyone who missed out ... just got to set it up and work out postage / packaging etc.

I got my two today and it actually brought tears to my eyes to be a part (albeit tiny) of something so special..so good to see people rallying behind a common cause and doing something constructive...well done to all who coordinated these cookbooks!

I got my two today and it actually brought tears to my eyes to be a part (albeit tiny) of something so special..so good to see people rallying behind a common cause and doing something constructive...well done to all who coordinated these cookbooks!

Thats how I felt too -the support was over whelming and its difficult to find the words to explain how grateful we are.

Got mine today :cry: it looks great. The only problem I have is that the idiot postman decided to fold it in half to fit it in my mail box ;)

;)

Should have marked them "do not bend" to account for the idiot factor.

Got mine today :cry: it looks great. The only problem I have is that the idiot postman decided to fold it in half to fit it in my mail box :o

;)

Should have marked them "do not bend" to account for the idiot factor.

Obviously it was a book, surely commonsense would tell you to try and keep it as flat as possible. ;)

Not to worry, I LOVE it anyway - its a great book :D

I got mine today!!!!! :cry:

I have spent so much time looking through it today, it is fabulous! Well done to everyone involved.

Steve, does it make me a little sad that I was excited to see your name on the back of the postage bag too??!! ;) ;)