Rare Or Disqualifed Colours In Breeds.

poodlefan

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would throw another MERLE dog....just for good measure, lol.

Merle schnauzer.

That one is a cross breed! Even the breeders of them acknowledge that as fact. Also known as 'confetti schnauzers'

Yes but isn't that the case with all purebreds? All purebreds started off as a concoction of different breeds. Wouldn't take too long for merle schnauzers to breed "true"....

Here is a photo of two all white NEWFOUNDLAND dogs.

if they are Newf's I'll eat a hat

:D :heart::heart: I'll eat a fluffy hat. Where are some people finding these photos?

Pokin' fun at me again? singling me out AGAIN? you don't seem to be making a habit of hounding other posters as far as I can see so how about you leave me out of your equation! Can you make a point of not pestering me anymore....lest we forget that you had the gaul to accuse ME of pestering you... :cheer:

Merle schnauzer.

That one is a cross breed! Even the breeders of them acknowledge that as fact. Also known as 'confetti schnauzers'

Yes but isn't that the case with all purebreds? All purebreds started off as a concoction of different breeds. Wouldn't take too long for merle schnauzers to breed "true"....

oh my dear dog..

The title is rare or disqualifing colours in breeds, not post a heap of cross bred pics.

Here is a photo of two all white NEWFOUNDLAND dogs.

if they are Newf's I'll eat a hat

:cheer::party::cheer: I'll eat a fluffy hat. Where are some people finding these photos?

Oh and judging by the way you look on your avatar I don't doubt you would be capable of eating more than just a fluffy hat. :D :heart: :heart:

Merle schnauzer.

oh my dear dog..

The title is rare or disqualifing colours in breeds, not post a heap of cross bred pics.

Yes yes yes....another to add to the list of posters who are making it their mission to hound me, LOL. THEY ARE NOT crossbred dogs, they are IN FACT disqualifiable colours so I suggest you check your facts before spluttering nonsense! Don't paint yourself as a KNOW ALL when in fact you don't know it all!

Edited by Moselle

Pokin' fun at me again? singling me out AGAIN? you don't seem to be making a habit of hounding other posters as far as I can see so how about you leave me out of your equation! Can you make a point of not pestering me anymore....lest we forget that you had the gaul to accuse ME of pestering you... :D

No sorry I cant make a point of that at all because this is a public forum and you're posting photos in this thread just to try to prove the point that in your own mind, standards shouldnt be adhered to.

And that isnt a photo of me in my avatar. Even a blind and really stupid person would know that

Pokin' fun at me again? singling me out AGAIN? you don't seem to be making a habit of hounding other posters as far as I can see so how about you leave me out of your equation! Can you make a point of not pestering me anymore....lest we forget that you had the gaul to accuse ME of pestering you... :D

No sorry I cant make a point of that at all because this is a public forum and you're posting photos in this thread just to try to prove the point that in your own mind, standards shouldnt be adhered to.

And that isnt a photo of me in my avatar. Even a blind and really stupid person would know that

ZOMG, it's not?!! All this time I've imagined you with blue hair and now you say it isn't you?

Edited by ~Anne~

Merle schnauzer.

No.

Selection is the most important part of developing new breeds.

That means culling all the hideously deformed puppies.

Nature is survival of the fittest. Artificial selection is artificial culling of the faulty, by breeders. It is a responsibility.

The more you post, the more you reveal your ignorance about breeding dogs. Time to listen maybe?