Number Of Registered Breeders?

miava

hmmm - same person going after both cat and dog stats on the same thing - registered breeders and registered animals, and in the case on catworld, was their only post they have made on that - makes me wonder why they want this information as no reasoning given why they want it, and what they intend to do with it.

hmmm - same person going after both cat and dog stats on the same thing - registered breeders and registered animals, and in the case on catworld, was their only post they have made on that - makes me wonder why they want this information as no reasoning given why they want it, and what they intend to do with it.

Does it matter why they want it?

The figures are publicly available at any rate on the ANKC website.

Edited by ~Anne~

If you look through the OPs posts you can see why. Nothing sinister.

If you look through the OPs posts you can see why. Nothing sinister.

Snap, janba :cheer: - for instance

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...=168878&hl=

doesn't explain why they want it for cats then, esp since the post linked refers to frozen semen, which is not used for cat breeding - all breeding is live matings, not AI. Might be jumping at shadows, but given the attempts that seem to be going on Aus wide with cracking down on legitimate breeders under the guise of taking on puppy farms, would think that getting figures out their publicly might not be in the best interest (gives the councils etc something to target if they know, and start chasing them down), but since noone else obviously thinks it is a possibility I will leave it be.