Grooming My Border Collie

BC Crazy

Hello everyone,

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy Les Pooch dog brushes. I believe they are really good & would suit the grooming needs of Sonny my border collie. Also heard they are good for anyone with hand & wrist issues, like myself. I do have a Chris Christensen T Brush on order & am looking forward to that arriving as it is on back order so it could be a while. They to are suppose to be a little easier on the wrists & hands. Interested on your thoughts. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

I had a fellow groomer send them over from America to me - better to just have a google or check their webpage for any Australia suppliers.

I think a rake would be a much better brush for your border, but if he has matty pants then a les pooch could help.

I had a fellow groomer send them over from America to me - better to just have a google or check their webpage for any Australia suppliers.

I think a rake would be a much better brush for your border, but if he has matty pants then a les pooch could help.

I have googled Les Pooch stockists in au to no avail. I had Sonny professionally groomed last friday & she just happened to use a green La Pooch brush, similar looking to a slicked but a bit more flexable. She seemed to think it would be a good choice for me, but I thought i'd throw a thread around to see what everyone thought. She brought a 'copy' version of the brush for her own reasons.

Highly recommend Les Pooch brushes. I don't think I will ever use a slicker again. So much easier on the hands, wrists and elbows.

That is good to know ellz. I have had a heap of opp's on elbows, wrists & hand's so I am after any tools that will make grooming easier. I groom my boy every night before he comes inside for the evening. I have found a 10 to 15 min. groom is easier for me to do than to groom for an hour once a week. I have on order a C.Christensen T. pin brush & I thought I would also order a green Les pooch. I always use a metal comb at the end of the session to remove any loose hairs & make sure I didn't miss any knots on his pants e.t.c. Hope I am on the right track. Brought so many cheap brushes & the pins just fall out & stuff. So thought it better to outlay that little bit extra this time.I think they are better on their coat as well. :laugh:

I have a double silver that I use on dogs like Borders and I cannot rate it enough. There is no other brush like it for double coats. You will never go back! :laugh:

I haven't heard of the silver ones, is there a site I can see them on Koemi?