Litters Due In January 2011

Rottsup

haven't ever said about my litters on here and not sure I have ever seen a GWP litter on here either.....

anyway in New Zealand

Hotwyr GWP due 26th onwards

How exciting - congrats! The GWP's are such cute little babies!

Thanks Soph - you want? Cheap to you!! :(

xoxox

Hmm...cheap cute GWP's...do they run fast? :shrug:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Aussie Shepherd girl, Vivi, delivered 5 lovely big pups last night - all out and done in just short of 4 hours. We got 4 boys (3 blue merle, 1 black tri) and 1 girl (blue merle). Mum & pups are all doing well this morning. :laugh:

aaaawwww Soph - you so funny you a real crack up :laugh:

Reckon you could get a few people (using term loosely) talking with a hound (sic) in ya team.... :laugh:

Oh no hang on that's what you run already - my mistake......... :):):eek:

aaaawwww Soph - you so funny you a real crack up :laugh:

Reckon you could get a few people (using term loosely) talking with a hound (sic) in ya team.... :laugh:

Oh no hang on that's what you run already - my mistake......... :):):eek:

damn thats right! oh well looks like i've filled my quota of hounds for the moment! next time :D

Our Aussie Shepherd girl, Vivi, delivered 5 lovely big pups last night - all out and done in just short of 4 hours. We got 4 boys (3 blue merle, 1 black tri) and 1 girl (blue merle). Mum & pups are all doing well this morning. :confused:

Congratulations 'The Ark' on the safe arrival of your five puppies. Would love to see some photos.

It seems Ophnbark Schipps & Adorin Schipps will be sharing the same Puppy b/day.

Zane-Ch Hapipet Mystery Solved x Adelaide-Ch Beadale Queen Adelaide

are parents of 2 black boys 1 black girl 1 cream girl.

That makes my Ziggy an Uncle and Jess a Grandma. :(

So many Schipps will make judging hard.

BB

It seems Ophnbark Schipps & Adorin Schipps will be sharing the same Puppy b/day.

Zane-Ch Hapipet Mystery Solved x Adelaide-Ch Beadale Queen Adelaide

are parents of 2 black boys 1 black girl 1 cream girl.

That makes my Ziggy an Uncle and Jess a Grandma. :)

So many Schipps will make judging hard.

BB

Looks like there will be some big baby puppy classes for Schipps in a few months if we all get pups that we are happy with :laugh:

Must of been something in the air with so many boys being born.

How are everyones pups coping with the weather warm one day then the next day its cold enough to weara jumper? (In Melb).

Had one pup abit uncomfortable the other day while his siblings slept.

BB

Congratulations ophnbark, nedsur and zzz Top on your new additions.

Our min pin girl, Ginger, safely delivered 3 puppies last Monday between 1.30am and 3.30am. I made it halfway along our street on the way to the vet at about 2am because she'd been trying for quite a while to deliver the first monster pup, but I heard her eating the placenta on her bed on the front seat so we turned around and went home again (after ringing the vet and letting her go back to bed). The 2nd puppy born has been struggling a bit so I've been bottle-feeding her. She was 175g born, dropped to a low of 147g and is now back up over 200g today so I think she'll be okay.

Here's a couple of pictures of her. She's the first one to be named - Little Bear - because she looks so much like a tiny bear cub, and her dad's nickname is Chester Bear. I was planning an astronomical litter theme (dad is Silverino Moon Rocket) and there is actually a constellation called Little Bear so it looks like that might be her registered name too. :D

Little%20Bear%206%20days%20old.jpg

Eadan%20cuddling%20Little%20Bear.jpg

Congratulations ophnbark, nedsur and zzz Top on your new additions.

Our min pin girl, Ginger, safely delivered 3 puppies last Monday between 1.30am and 3.30am. I made it halfway along our street on the way to the vet at about 2am because she'd been trying for quite a while to deliver the first monster pup, but I heard her eating the placenta on her bed on the front seat so we turned around and went home again (after ringing the vet and letting her go back to bed). The 2nd puppy born has been struggling a bit so I've been bottle-feeding her. She was 175g born, dropped to a low of 147g and is now back up over 200g today so I think she'll be okay.

Here's a couple of pictures of her. She's the first one to be named - Little Bear - because she looks so much like a tiny bear cub, and her dad's nickname is Chester Bear. I was planning an astronomical litter theme (dad is Silverino Moon Rocket) and there is actually a constellation called Little Bear so it looks like that might be her registered name too. :)

Little%20Bear%206%20days%20old.jpg

Eadan%20cuddling%20Little%20Bear.jpg

What are the sex of the pups?