Rip My Angel

Ruffles

Just now I had to give my Angel her real wings.

She barked, she escaped, cost thousnads in vet bills, she fought with the others but she was my absolute heart dog.

Such a big clumsy galoof, that was the sweetest thing you can find, until recently where she just became more and more distressed about everything, to the point where she was injuring herself. I knew last night as I watched her get up, lay down, pace around, lay down, get up, cry then lay, staring vacantly at nothing that it was her time and I was making the right decision.

Rinsey, I tried my best with you when everyone told me that I should give up. Please know it was the hardest decision I've ever had to make but I am so glad I was there to catch you as you fell asleep in my arms :laugh: The Vet said I'll have your ashes back before Christmas, and am taking solace in that you dont have to suffer another Fireworks season.

Loki has never known his life without you, he will start to fret for you when you dont come inside to sleep tonight.

RIP Special girl, I wish I had the right words for you.

009-1.jpg

rinsey2-1.jpg

rinsecloseup.jpg

PICONE.jpg

The prettiest girl in the world, crooked teefs and all

prettygirl1.jpg

I got my beautiful girls Ashes back yesterday so I now have her with me for Christmas... it still hasnt hit home yet that she is not coming back, and I will not smell her, or rub in between her eyes again, or crack it with her when her big clumsy tail smacks stuff off shelves :thumbsup:

God I miss her so much :) :D :)

Its so very very hard :D I am feeling your pain Ruffles :)

It isn't fair that 'they' are no longer here with us :):xmascheer:

But the time has cum -

and they are gone,

gone to a place,

a place where they can rest easy and be free...

Free of any pain or suffering,

free from a life that had its troubles,

free to be angels up above,

'to guide us back to them when our time comes'

I hope my words can help u in a small way.

I am trying to convince myself too, telling myself that My Heart Dog Millicent is watching over me and waiting til we meet again...

*Hugs* :vomit:

Edited by PeiLuvR

such a hard time for you

beautiful pics of Rinse

really sorry that you have to go through this

hang on to that love and those memories

and know that you did the best for her

i had a heart dog....long ago....

the pain is gone and now the memories just make me smile

im so glad he and i found each other....and had some time together

that is indeed a gift

I am very tearful today for you Rinsey girl :laugh:

I wonder when I will get used to the silence. I was watching a video yesterday of Cash and I could hear you barking in the background, it made me so sad, but happy that I have your voice somewhere that I can hear it when I need to.

• 3 months later...

I'm so sad without you Rinse. I miss you so much, and the painting of you sits opposite my bed, above your Ashes, I see you every morning when I wake up, and every night before I go to bed and it just makes me feel so lonely.

I keep thinking about you collapsing into my arms when the Lethabarb stopped your heart, I am glad I was there to catch you but it haunts me, I wish I didnt have to let you go.

:thumbsup:

Hugs :thumbsup:

It hurts I know. Remember that she's given you the most magnificent experience ever - you were loved and you loved her right back (warts and all).

Be proud that you were there for her.

In time, the pain will become bitter-sweet rather than just bitter. (I promise. I've been there :laugh: )